Wedding

Seokjin opted to sleep in our daughter's bedroom a day before our wedding. He also put me in a 'strict diet' as what he called it for one straight month. Saying he wanted our honeymoon to be as intense as our laundry room session many months ago. He loves doing this to me. Making me wait.

And true to his words, I wasn't able to see a glimpse of him since last night. Hae served all his meals inside Seoyeon's bedroom and Hae will immediately push me away whenever I tried to take a peak. And I realized that I cannot stand a single night without him by my side.

Jin loves to tease me and I know what he really wanted in return.

I saw my mother talking to the designers making some final touches. She was as hands on as Jin. Our wedding coordinator handed me the official time table and I realized that the wedding will start in 15 minutes.

The whole room started to fill up and the butterflies inside my stomach started to flop. Why am I so nervous when Jin and I have been living in one house for three years now? The 'real thing' is really different after all.

The garden wedding set up was done with taste. Jin loves everything to be elegant. He loves the white and green florals hanging on the ceiling. Creating a canopy of white flowers. It looks amazing.

White Hydrangeas and white gerbera daisy were placed in each row of chairs on the way to the pavilion where the minister and I will be standing later.

"Oh gosh!" My mother rushed towards me. Fixing my collar and my hair. "You look so handsome sweetheart. Are you excited?"

"Nervous mom." I said as my mom hugged me.

"Getting married twice but I know this one is for real right sweetheart?"

"Yes mom. Because this time, you did not force me to marry." I said frankly which caused my mom to pinch on my side. "When is Jin arriving?"

"Of course later. You're not allowed to see him until it's time for him to walk down the aisle. I'm so excited. I already saw him!" Mom was so giddy. She even blushed!

"How does he looks like?" I can't wait. I need to see my beautiful now.

"That's a surprise. Go on the pavilion now. And, congratulations Jungkook. I'm so happy for you. Take care of Jin like you always do okay?"

I nod. My mom teared up saying that to me. I know how much he loves me and Jin.

"I'm so excited for you Kook!" Taehyung arrived as he stand beside me on the pavilion. He's my best man.

"I'm nervous Tae." I said as I keep on rubbing my palm together and rubbing my earlobes.

As the ceremony begins and it's time for Jin to appear, my heart flutters as soon as I saw him at the foot of the aisle. He was stunning in his all black suit and dress shirt. He's wearing his specs and his forehead exposed just the way I want it. But whatever, I love him. The most handsome man I've ever laid my eyes on to. As he walk near, he keeps his brown round eyes on mine. His pinkish plump lips that mine will soon lay upon. I can't help it, I cried a little from too much happiness.

I leaned immediately on his ear as soon as his father gave Jin's hand to me. "I can't wait to have you in bed tonight beautiful." I whispered, teasing him.

He widened his eyes at me. "I will sleep on Seoyeon's bedroom tonight you pervert!" He whispered back and laughed.

I zoned out. Not remembering how the whole ceremony goes. I just got lost in his eyes. His sparkling eyes he never took a single second away from me. I love how his hands fit so perfectly with mine. How he closes his eyes before giving me a sweet smile. And his habit of scrunching his nose just made everything so perfect.

The man standing in front of me right now is way beyond any words can ever describe. He's utterly handsome. Just perfect for me.

I think I'm in a bliss right now. Never wanting it to end. I just want to savour this feeling. Maybe until forever. As long as Seokjin, my husband, is with me.

Looking at my children, then back at my husband, I think I can say that I am finally complete. After all the hardships, broken hearts and painful endings, it still ends into this. A happy ending indeed.

"Where are you going to have your honeymoon?" Taehyung asked while handing me a glass of champagne.

"In Caribbean. Jin wants some place quiet. You know, he don't like crowded places."

"Nice choice. When are you leaving then?"

"Tomorrow morning. That fast. I'm excited." I laughed as I eye Jin with Seoyeon on his lap and giving Yoonjoon food. He's comfortably talking to Jimin as well who comes with his new husband. "How about you? What's your plan?"

"Plan? Go to the office on Monday because you're out there enjoying the caribbean and your husband. So I think i have loads of works to do in the office." Taehyung laughed. "Seriously Kook, enjoy your honeymoon. Congratulations by the way."

I am pretty sure to enjoy the caribbean. I am also sure that Jin will like the private suite i rented for our one week stay. i can't wait for tomorrow.