First

🔞🔞🔞

"I want you to be mine Seokjin." He said as he move his face closer to mine. As much as I want to resist, my dumb self just cant. And before I knew it, I felt his lips pressed against mine.

This is the first time someone kissed me. I had boyfriends before but I never allowed any of them to kiss or touch me. But Jungkook, his warm mouth parting my quiverring lips made me feeling helpless in his arms. His once gentle kisses became so intense I immediately throw my arms around his neck. "If you want me to stop tell me now beautiful." He said as his insistent tongue finds its way inside my mouth. "Tell me now beautiful." As he suck on my tongue in between his heavy breathing,  "Now beautiful." As he swished his tongue inside my mouth. His seductive whispers made me lost it. My normal self failed me. Before I can even protest, he pulled me even closer to him and deepen our kiss. My words lost against his mouth. My body trembles of the unexplainable feelings I didn't know was possible to feel. The sudden rush of lust made my body went limp and shaking needing for more.

Jungkook yanked my shirt and his own as he immediately crashed his chest against mine capturing my lips once more. His hands caressing every parts and corners of my body while he sucked in my lips so intense i moaned out loud. I can feel his body rubbing against mine just made me moaned out his name, "J-jungkoook.." I saw him smirked as he continue on sucking and nipping my lips. "Yes beautiful, call my name." He pulled out from the kiss as he removed my sweat pants and boxers and his own followed.

He began nibbling my earlobe. Slowly, his lips glides to my jaw line to my neck making sure his lips touched every inches of it. His tongue traces the outline of my shoulder blades as his hands find its way to my ass. His hands grabbed my ass cheeks as he continue showering my shoulders with soft sultry wet kisses. Sucking and tugging my skin leaving deep purple marks on it.

I feel his fingers wrapped around my hardened member. I've tried pleasuring myself before but someone else touching it made me shivers. I felt his hand held my wrist and pulled me to his chest press machine. He made me sit on the bench as he kneeled in front of me. He stroked my shaft before leaning his head forward.

"Jungkook wait wait!" I protest as I cup his cheeks with my hand. But he removed my hands from his cheeks, held them so tenderly and with his eyes closed, he kissed them so gently. He then gazed into my eyes, "Let me take control beautiful." He placed my hands on his shoulders as he wrapped his hand on my hard leaking cock and began licking the slit tasting my precum. I bit my lips trying to suppress my moans.

I let out a gasp as he began kneading my balls. I grabbed on to the bench by the sudden feeling of pleasure that consumed me. He started jacking my cock off, "Oh my.... ngghhhhhh..." I moaned. "You like my hand on your cock beautiful?" I saw him smirking at my face and my dumb self just nods. "Wait until your cock is inside my mouth." I swallowed of the thought of him blowing me off.

He leaned over to kiss my thigh, making sure to kiss them with smacking sound that weirdly turned me on. I let out a loud moan when I feel him put one of my balls inside his mouth. I arched my back and throw my head back with my eyes shut tight. He began sucking it carefully gently before he moves his mouth to the other one. My ass keeps on shifting in my seat. "Jungkoooook.." I called but it came out as a moan. "Yes beautiful?" The lust I am feeling right now just made shameless I blurted out, "Suck me now.. p-please..." Did I just beg?

"As you wish my beautiful." I saw him smile as he position his mouth near my cock. He began licking my shaft with the tip of his tongue. Beginning from the bottom near my balls, his tongue glides on the way up to the underside of my cock, circling his tongue around it before he puts his mouth around the head of my cock. I moaned so loud as soon as I feel his mouth. He started to lower his mouth over my length until it touches the back of his throat. I curled up my toes and just whimpered. It was so good. Just so fucking good.

He started to bob his head up and down while his hand finds its way to my balls and started kneading them. I buck my hips up and down as my breathing gets heavy. I know I'm getting close to orgasm. He pulled out my cock from his mouth, "I swallow beautiful so just let it shoot in my throat hmm?" Those words drives me even more crazy.  He wrapped his mouth again around my cock and started bobbing up and down once more. Swirling his tongue on my cock head and after just a few more blow, "Fuckkk!" I screamed in pleasure as I cum inside his mouth, shooting my load down his throat like what he wanted. He milk my cock with his mouth, sucking all the juice off. He keeps on bobbing his head as he help me get down my high. I am panting, catching my breath of the pleasure I am feeling that I haven't felt before. I saw him lick the cum that drips off on my stomach. Before pulling me up and wrapping his arms around my waist.

He kissed my swollen lips with too much passion. "I love you Seokjin." He whispered. "Now, turn around beautiful." He held my wrist and guided my hands on the back rest of his chest press machine. "Grab hold of it." He whispered making sure his breath tickles my ears. "Bend over and just let me love you more Seokjin."

*****
It took me 5 hours to write this. I don't know if it's okay. My head just aches so badly (migraine).
So, Till the next update.💜💜🤭🤭