Tied

Night before Seokjin went missing:

*Dark Theme Warning*

Seokjin

I fell asleep immediately in my seat. I believe that a pregnant person should be asleep by this time and I am no different. It's midnight. I am always sleepy anyway, anytime of the day.

I was awakened by the noises coming from the passengers. I can't believe I already dozed off for 2 straight hours. I looked outside and we just arrived at the stop over. Everybody wants to either grab a snack or pee. I am more of the second one. I really feel my bladder is going to burst anytime. To make it worst, I am the last on the line.

After using the toilet, I went to the sink to wash my face. I look very tired. I want to wash the sleepiness away. I dry my face as I look back to the mirror, I jerk by the very familiar person standing on my back. The familiar face staring at me and giving me an evil smile. I can feel him breathing on the back of my neck.

"You can't run away from me Jin. You think Jungkook can have you for himself? Not happening." He smirked at me. I felt him poking something on my side. I looked at it through the mirror and I immediately froze, terror stricken.

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered, still staring at the knife on my side. My body shaking in fear. Fear for my life and for my baby.

"You will come with me tonight." He whispered as he pulled me by the arm and out of the toilet. I tried to wiggle my arm but he turn to face me. His eyes are dark and glaring. His teeth grith and I can see the veins in his neck popping out in anger.

"Don't you dare make a scene here Jin or I won't have any second thoughts of lunging this to you." He said as he tap my stomach with the knife.

He pulled me again. We walked towards a car parked on the dark side of the street. I tried to remove my arm once more as I know what is going to happen next. But I am too scared for my baby. What if he really stab me on my belly? I don't want to lose my baby.

My eyes wander, I found a spark of hope as I saw a faint red light blinking on the post. I wish that camera could help my family trace me. Or at least find out who took me.

Though hesitant, I went inside his car. His dark stares never leave me as he look at me from the windshield while he walks to the driver seat. Maybe trying to make sure that I won't escape.

He drove. Fast.

"W-where are we going?" My voice starts to crack. I am a scared stiff I couldn't even move.

"In heaven baby." The way he responded, it's obvious that riding this car with a psycho is fraught with danger.

My eyes well up with tears as I think about my family. My eomma who is expecting me to be sleeping safe and sound at the bus, my appa who is waiting for me to arrive home and my little sister who is so excited to see me again.

Now, I am caught in danger not knowing if I can make it alive. Not knowing if I can see my family again. How could a gentleman turned into a deranged person? I used to admire Namjoon for being so well mannered. Saying only the good words, making me feel flustered all the time. But after Jungkook starts to show interest on me, it suddenly turned him into a monster. I don't know if it triggered the maniac in him. Maybe afraid that my feelings for Jungkook will soon be reciprocated.

The road is very familiar to me. Namjoon is taking me back to Seoul. I was expecting that he will take me far from it or from my home. But I was wrong. And to my surprise, he drive into a basement parking. He is taking me to his apartment. And right then I realized, he has no clear plans of kidnapping me. Clearly, this is just a spur of the moment.

As soon as we reach his apartment, he dragged me to his bedroom and pushed me to bed. I know what he wants, I know that he will force me to have sex with him. I pull myself up from the bed and walk towards him. I slapped him hard and spit on his face.

The next thing I knew, Namjoon punches me right across my face.

Darkness.

I woke up feeling deadly cold

I woke up feeling deadly cold. My blood was freezing and my body tense. I saw myself handcuffed on the bed post. I looked at the window. It must be nearly noon. The bright lights already shining from the outside. My lips hurts. My face feels heavy. I remember, Namjoon punched me earlier.

My mouth stick with a strong hold tape. As much as I wanted to scream, I couldn't. My heart was racing and it felt as if someone choking me. Tears started to run down my face. No one is going to come to save me. Nobody knows where I am. This must be the end of the road for me.

I curved myself into a ball. I lost track of how long I've been lying here. Each second being here feels like eternity. The sun seems to set anytime and darkness will soon engulf the room. I watched how my phone in my pocket keeps on blinking and vibrating. I cried feeling hopeless. I know that it's my family calling me. Now I am here, hungry, afraid and alone. As much as I want to calm down, I just couldn't. My heart thumped. My brain short circuiting with anxious thoughts.

I wanted to pick up my phone so badly. But my mouth was taped and my hands were handcuffed and it's starting to hurt.

Namjoon went in, knife still on his hand and a food container on the other. He put the container on the table beside the bed. He took a chair and sat in front of me. He took off the tape from my mouth. I groaned by the sudden feeling of pain. My cut lip got ripped once again and I felt the blood trickles down to my chin. I started to scream. I receive another slap on my face. I moaned. My face feels like burning and my lips feels tender.

Namjoon puts a knife on my throat and threatened me. "If you make another noise, I'm going to cut your throat."

"You can't hurt me you fucking coward!" I yelled.

"Coward? Me a coward? If I'm a coward, you wouldn't be here. So stop yelling non-sense before I cut your throat and die bleeding."

"You cannot do that! You are a wimp!" I yelled once more. I think I triggered him too much as he swing his hand with the knife and slashed my arm. I screamed when I saw my blood coming out from the gash.

Namjoon has nothing but fiery eyes. He looked at me coldly. "Now tell me who is the wimp Seokjin." He said as I watch him start unbuckling his belt.