Deception

Jimin

I'm not on my best on the way to the port for a ferry ride to Jeju. Yoongi driving us to the port is already a very awkward situation for me. Jungkook sitting at the passenger seat made it even worst. Yoongi being the great actor that he is, talks to Jungkook like there's nothing going on between us. Like what Jungkook said, he treats Yoongi as his friend.

Yoongi reminded me not to allow Jungkook to have sex with me without protection. But I told him that Jungkook will probably find it suspicious that I always insists of him using condom. I went to the doctor days before the trip to get a birth control shot. I don't want to get pregnant. I know Jungkook will bring me to Jeju not just to stare at each other. Of course he wants to have sex.

I know he will insist to have another baby. But I don't want a baby from him. Yoonjoon is enough for me. Birth control shot is the best method for me not to get pregnant. At least, he doesn't have any idea that I have it. And no matter how many times he comes inside me, I'm not worried that I will conceive. It's better to be smart than to be sorry.

When we arrived at the port, Yoongi stared at me. I really don't want to leave. But I have to. We've come this far. I don't want our plans to stumble just like that. And with that, I need to pretend how much I love Jungkook. I don't want him to doubt my fidelity. Never.

****

We arrived at Jeju at night time. A car fetch us from the port to bring us to a luxury resort. As soon as we arrived in our villa, Yoonjoon went to bed to sleep. He said he felt sick. I bet it's sea sickness. I put him to bed until he fell asleep.

I saw Jungkook went out to the veranda. Just to be fair, the place that he booked is just extravagant. We have our own small infinity pool and a veranda overlooking the beach. It is very relaxing. I wish Yoongi can see this.

I went outside to follow Jungkook. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder. His perfume is so mesmerizing, I have to admit that.

"You like it here?" He asked, smiling.

"Of course, the place is so beautiful." That's the truth.

"I only want the best for my husband." He turn around to face me. He wrapped his arms around my back and my arms around his waist. He pulled me closer. "A beautiful man like you deserves nothing but the best." He kissed my lips.

"Thank you." for being stupid, I thought.

"Thank you for what?"He asked me as he stared into my eyes.

"For bringing me here. I know we need this." I said rolling my eyes in my thoughts.

"Yes, that's what I thought too." He let out a sigh before he continue, "I'm sorry for my shortcomings baby. I hope you will forgive me." I know he was sincere on that.

"It's okay. What's important is we're together now and nothing can come between us." I know, I'm good at this.

"Jimin, can I ask you something?"

My heart stomped. Please, not about Hoseok. "What's that babe?" I tried to stare at him to assure him that I'm not guilty of anything.

"I don't want to brought this up but I think I should ask you." Jungkook caressed my cheeks. I looked at him intently. "Where have you been last saturday?"

Shit! He knew. "I'm with my friends." I prepared my lines for this and I practiced my facial expression.

"With Hoseok?" He asked. I knew he meant to ask that to catch me if I will lie.

"No. Not with him. Sorry I lied. I was so pissed at you for not coming home early for dinner. Hoseok is in Busan. If I will tell you that I will go out with my college friends, you will ask who, what, where, whatever. I don't want to talk to you that time. I'm sorry babe. Are you mad?" Now look who's fault was that now?

He kissed me softly in my lips, his eyes closed. "How can I be mad at you? Of course I'm not. I always knew it's my fault. I'm sorry for being such an asshole all the time. Sorry that I always spend more time in the office and less time with you and Yoonj. I promise to make it up with you and with Yoonj."

I kissed him back. It's not that I want to, but I need to. "I really hope so. I just hate it that you're not noticing me. I really do feel I'm not important."

He cupped my face with his hands, "You are the most important person to me Jimin. All my hardworks are just for you and for our child. Jimin, please don't leave me?"

Those words, those last four words hit me. I know in my heart that I am an unfaithful husband. I've never been faithful. But I simply just can't leave him. I will not leave him. Not now. Even when Yoongi asked for it, I will not. I have so many plans for me and Yoongi. I have so many things I want to get, to do and to accomplish. I will not leave him now. Not until my plans are done.

"Of course babe, I won't." I replied.

He captured my lips and kissed me deeply. He lifted me as we head to the bedroom. Never breaking our kiss.

****
my heart breaks for Jungkook in this chapter. what about you?