!!!!>>AUTHOR'S NOT<< *Read Plz* IMPORTANT!!!!

Hey there, thanks for taking out your time and reading this. [Make sure you’ve read chapter 35 before this, I uploaded it earlier today]

So I basically wrote this author note to inform you guys that I think I’ll be changing this story’s title. Yes, you heard it right—I’m changing the title. Well, as soon as I figure out what is it going to be.

I just think the title doesn’t fits the story anymore. Initially, like AGES ago, I’d had a different idea for this story, but soon that idea morphed into something else. I’d never expected t get so many readers, but now that I have got, I’m glad of course, but I need something more appropriate for the title.

And who better to ask help for than you guy?

You all are amazing book-loving readers/ writers, I’m sure you could help me up with the title. So PLEASE, could you guys like suggest me some ideas? You could PM me or comment below. I’ll dedicate the next chapter to the person who’s idea I liked best. And I’ll dedicate a couple of older chapters which haven’t been dedicated to anyone to those who gave a shot. Thank you! J It’s be really awesome of you guys to come up with something cool and unique, preferably nothing very long.

Love you all

xoxo