chapter 11

Y/n pov:

     I wake up to the sun shining on my face. I groan annoyed by it and cover my face with the blankets trying to fall back asleep. I hear a door open then shut, suddenly the covers are thrown off of me and I'm met by the glowing blue hues of Billie. "Good morning babygirl. It's time to get up. I set you some clothes so get changed." She says laying on the bed going on her phone. I get up and make my way to the bathroom.

     On the counter there lays the clothes Billie told me to change into. I change into skinny jeans and a slightly big long sleeve. I brush my teeth and my hair and step out. Billie looks up and smiles. "Come here baby." She says. I walk over to her and she pulls me on to her lap. "Mommy?" I ask confused. "Im just gonna braid your hair. And we need to talk about something important." She says. I nod telling her to continue.

       "Well, you're going to help us with one of our raids. It's going to be on the Richmonds." She says. Richmond? I swear I've heard that before. "You'll have to go through some training. And I need you to obey our orders. Is that clear?" She says turning me around to face her. "Yes." I say she nods, "Okay come on." I follow her out of the room and to the front yard where some of the gang is at. "Okay lets get this started. Y/n put this on your chest and put this in your ear." Finneas says. I do as told putting the small camera on along with a small ear piece.

      "We have everything set? Okay. Listen y/n just as long as you listen to our orders nothing will go wrong. As you can tell not everyone is here, that's because they are inside and around the house armed. You are to bring a jewelry from the basement back out unharmed. In the real situation it won't be like this. Everyone knows your missing and your moms dead. So we will dress you up all beat up. You'll play damsel in distress and be a decoy. Keep the occupants busy until the right time. We will have some sneak around and collect the goods and then we'll kill them. So y/n let's began." Finneas says.

       Well shit. This could go really bad and I don't want to get shot. "Go!" He yelled giving me no time to think. Quickly I run around to the back and see an open window. I jump in, an office, I hear footsteps so I quickly duck under the desk. The door opens and the footsteps get closer. The person is standing right in front of the window. "That's strange coulda sworn it was closed." They set their gun down. "Wait until he's gone then go." Finneas says into the era piece. Hell nah. Quickly I grab the gun he sat down and hit him with the butt successfully knocking him out.

     I rush out of the room taking the gun with me. "Y/n! You're not listening!" I could hear him yell at me. I stick my middle finger up at the camera. He told me to get a jewelery from the basement that's what I'm gonna do. I run to the main hall seeing the front door and living room. I hide behind the stairs as I notice two people roaming the area. The basement was on the other side of the stairs, but to get to the other side would cause both of them to see me. I look around spotting the entry to the kitchen. The kitchen had it's own area, an entry way from where I'm facing and another by the front door.

     I take the gun and throw it into the room causing a loud noise inside. Both look over and nod at each other. They go in through the other door way. I run over to the other side of the stairs and enter the basement. I walk quietly down the stairs. In my ear I could hear Billie and Finneas yelling at me then at each other because I'm not obeying orders. I roll my eyes and remove the ear piece. I walk all the way down. The basement was crowded with shit. How the fuck am I supposed to find this jewelry. If I were a piece of jewelry where would I be? Mm oh! Maybe that fancy ass looking box on that table.

       Walking to the box I open it and find a gold and emerald bracelet. "Bingo." I whisper. I grab it and the door slams open I hear multiple footsteps trying to get down as fast as possible. I smile already knowing how to get out of here I rush on top of the table and open the small window. "Hey! Stop!" One yells. As I climb out I yell back, "Oh! Sure! I'll stop and let you shoot me. Are you fucking stupid?" I escape and run to the front of the house where the van was at. Billie and Finneas outside crossing their arms frowning at me.

        "We told you to follow our orders! And you didn't!" Finneas yells at me i shrug, "You told me to get the jewelry as well and I did." I say he scoffs at me. "You better not fuck up tomorrow. You're fucking dead if you do." He says walking away. I look over at Billie who's been silent the entire time. She glares at me and grips my upper arm dragging me inside "Ow! Billie! Stop you're hurting me!" I yell at her. She ignores me and drags me to our room she pushes me inside causing me to fall on the floor and she slams the door shut.

     I cry at the impact. And look at the now locked door. I'm escaping during the raid. This is it. I'll be free. I get in the bed and fall asleep. I'm ready for tomorrow. I'll do exactly as they want and make a break for it. I continue my plan out in my head drifting off to sleep.

Next morning~

      I wake up to someone shaking me. I look over to see Billie. "Get up and change into that. Dani will be here in 10 to do your make up." I nod and look at myself still dressed in yesterdays outfit. I sigh and get dressed in a ripped up royal purple dress and dirty white knee length socks. I look over to Billie on the bed. She hasn't said anything like she normally does. No baby girl or princess. No kisses or hugs. My thoughts are distracted by Dani entering the room. "Ight bitch sit down and don't move." I do so and she does my make up. Creating bruises, scratches and a black eye. She then messes with my hair to make it messy. She looks at me and nods.

         "She done Bil. Lets go everyone's waiting. Get her rigged up." She says walking out. Billie stands up and puts the small camera on my chest under the dress. There was a little hole to where the camera could see. She squeezes my breasts roughly and I moan. She laughs and bites my lip. She pulls away and she puts in my ear piece and leans into my other ear, "Don't fuck up princess." She says before dragging me to the van.

       The ride is quiet. Everyone seems so focused. I love Billie or maybe I don't? What's it called? Stockholm syndrome? Maybe it's that. I shouldn't love her and I won't. I played along with her wants now it's my turn to play my game.

     After about 2 hours we arrive to this giant mansion. The cars park a bit away and everyone turns to look at me. Billie pushes me out of the car and grips my neck her hands tightening, "I swear if you fuck this up y/n you won't ever see the light again." I look at her innocently, "Yes mommy." She lets go and gets back in the car. I run to the house to make the act more believable. I knock on the door and yell, "Please! Please someone help me!!" I scream at the door. The door opens and I look up tears falling down my face. "Steve?"

A/n
    Okay guys so this book is slowly coming to an end. I was thinking of maybe making another book with a more realistic scenario or maybe an imagines book? Or maybe both? What do you guys think? Well I hope you guys have a great ass day! For sure will update as soon as possible! Much love!❤