chapter 7

1 month later~

     Its been a month since billie kidnapped me and I have more privileges than before. Im allowed around the house I just cant leave the house without Billie. I have chores to do but other than that its actually nice living here. But there are days where I wish I could go home. I do sometimes have random outbursts but Billie knows how to take care of that.

     I sigh bored out of my mind. I finished my chores and Billie was gone and wouldn't be back till 5. I was considering going to ask Dani if she wanted to hang out but when I went to her room lets just say i could hear some unholy things coming from inside. So with that I just decided to stay in the room and watch tv. But that was getting boring.

     "You know what? Imma just look around the room." I say to myself. I've never really explored the bedroom apart from the closet and the bathroom. So with that I get up from the bed and look around. In the wardrobe near the bathroom door was just bras and panties. Nothing in the closet apart from billie and mines clothes and a couple guns. The bathroom was pretty standard. I sigh there was nothing interesting. The bed side table. Yes! The bed side table!

     I go to Billies side of the bed and open the top drawer. There's her notebook, cables, a gun, and a dildo. I shrug seems normal. I then open the second drawer. A phone on top of a cloth? I take the phone out and press the power button. It turns on and i see the lock screen. Not just any lock screen. My lock screen. This is my phone. I look back to see the thousands of missed calls and text messages.

    I sigh as I read some. Y/n where are you? You haven't called in a while.. Y/n please be okay i saw on the news what happened at the bar... Most have been from my mom. I miss her. She was the only one that loved me. Suddenly my phone starts vibrating the name 'momma💓' pops up and my heart drops. I answer it. "Y/n baby? Is that you?" She says. "Yes momma its me." I hear a sob, "Oh thank god baby. I thought you were gone angel. Where are you? Why haven't you've answered in a whole month!?" She asks. "I'm sorry momma but i-i got kidnapped and and well i c-cant leave." I say shakily.

     The line is silent. "Baby why? Call the cops! Please." She says "I-i momma listen i-" i stop mid sentence when i see Billie standing at the door arms crossed. "Baby? What's wrong? Y/n?" My mom says. "Why don't you continue your conversation princess? Go on answer her." Billie says walking to me. "I-i have to go momma. I love you." I cry out and hang up as soon as the words leave my mouth. The phone is yanked out of my hand and Billie throws is on the floor and steps on it causing it to shatter.

    I look up at her scared. "You know hearing you call someone momma really makes my blood boil princess. Im the only you can call that." She says. "Billie are you serious? That's my mother!" I yell at her in disbelief. She glares at me then grips my throat chocking me, "That's mommy to you y/n. Don't fucking forget it." She says throwing me back. "Yes mommy." I say sitting up. She smiles sweetly and kisses my lips.

       Quickly the sweet moment turns to lust as her lips then connect to my neck as she leaves small hickeys on top of the previous ones she has made. I moan out as she bites hard then licks it as to sooth the pain. She lays me down and strips me of my clothes. "God you're so hot baby. I could stare at you're body for days." She says and I blush. She continues to suck on my skin until she reaches my breasts. She takes my nipple in her mouth and bites it the sucks on it hard. "A-ah! Ooh! Yes mommy!" I moan. She then slowly makes her way down leaving wet kisses.

      She kisses in between my thighs and i whine pushing my hips up. She giggles. Oh god her giggle was so cute! Shes just so- oh! I moan as her finger slides through my folds. "P-please! Mommy!" I whine wanting more. "What princess? What do you want?" She asks smirking at me. "F-fuck me mommy please!" I beg and with that she pushes two fingers in. I arch my back trying to create more friction. Quickly, Billie speeds up. "Ah! Ah! Ooh oh yes! Mommy more! More!" I moan out. Her mouth attaches to my clit and she sucks on it harshly and I scream in pleasure. "Mommy! Can I cum! Please let me cum!" I beg as I feel myself getting close. "Cum for me princess." She says and with that I cum all over her fingers. She laps up my juices and I squirm at the feeling. "Mm you taste so good. Such a good girl." She says licking her fingers clean. I blush and cover my face as she laughs.

     I sigh exhausted. I look over to see Billie going into the closet and then coming out in a new outfit, her mask, and a gun. I look at her confused and she smiles at me. "Im going to pay a little visit to your momma princess. And you're gonna come with me." She grins and my heart drops. "N-no! Please! Y-you cant hurt her!" I beg. She walks over to me and grips my chin, studying my face. "Oh but I can y/n and I will. Get dressed." She says roughly. I look up to her and tears fall down my eyes. I won't let Billie hurt her and I'll make sure of it.