Chapter 3

Tears fell from my eyes as i pushed her away from me. I don't know why but a part of me liked that. She is just so fucking hot. But no! This isn't right! She glared at me. "You're a fucking bitch! You know that! How could you fucking take me! I had a future ahead of me!" I yelled her my face turning red. Sadness flashed through her eyes but it quickly changed to anger. She pushed me up against the wall and wrapped her hand around my throat tightly.

      She pouted looking at me struggling to get out of her grip. "Awe is my baby grumpy? You've been such a bad girl princess. Maybe mommy should teach you a lesson. What do you think mamas?" I shook my head scratching at her hand. She was choking me and it was getting hard to breathe. I kicked her in the stomach causing her to lose her grip on me. As soon as i fell to the floor i pushed her to the ground and ran out of the room.

      I ran to the front door and the alarm went off, but i didn't care this time. I ran and ran but i realized the house was in the middle of a forest. I didn't know what direction i was going hell i didn't even know where i was. Fuck what do i do? I continued to run in the same direction until i got tired and stopped. I looked around. It was just trees on trees nothing else but a few birds flying every now and then.

     I walked for a little and i noticed it was getting dark. I needed to hide somewhere to sleep. Maybe ill climb one of the trees? I walked a little further and then i heard foot steps and cars? I quickly climbed a tree to my right and tried to keep myself quiet. I looked down and saw three of the house members. Two walking and one on a quad. "Where the fuck is she!? Where is my baby!?" I heard billie yell. I swallowed loudly looking in the direction of the voice.

      There she was in yellow, her black hair in a pony tail. I stared at her holy shit she looked hot. Wait is that blood? I leaned on the branch to get a better look and i noticed that there was blood all over her and she had a gun in hand. She looked left and right trying to find me. How? How did they get here so fast? I don't understand. She growls and shots the gun in the air I squeal in surprise. My eyes widen and i cover my mouth. I see her smirk, "Oh y/n. I know you're here princess. Come out here baby im sure you're very scared. But its okay mommy is right here." She says looking around the area.

        Im fucked. Shit what am i supposed to do now? I see her back turned to me. I have no choice i have to risk it. I jump off the tree and run in the opposite direction. "Y/N!!! GET BACK HERE!" She yelled. I look over my shoulder to see her running after me not far behind. I keep running but im getting tired and slow down a bit. In one quick motion my hair is pulled and i scream. Im pushed up against the tree my back facing my captor. My legs are pushed open and her knee is placed between to keep me from moving too much.

      I cry and scream knowing i fucked up. She doesn't say anything i just keep sobbing. "Mommy! Im sowy mommy!" I sob out. All i hear is a sigh come from her. I keep crying until im worn out. My eyelids are droopy and im just sniffling now. Her grip on my hair is removed and my legs wobble. Im turned around to see her face. She doesn't look happy at all. I look at the floor afraid, but she grips my chin making me look at her. "You're in so much trouble baby. When we get back you're gonna be punished. Maybe then you'll learn place. Understand mamas?" She asks. "Y-yes mommy." I whisper. She nods and picks me up.

      I cling on to her as she calls someone. She bounces me up and down while on the phone. I start to become extremely tired. Soon her voice is muffled and my eyes start to close. She gets off the phone and kisses my forehead. "Ill make sure you never leave mommy again princess." Was all i heard before i fell into a deep sleep.