15

Kiana

4:30 in the morning I was putting on my heel thigh boots when I heard a knock.

I open the door, "Its ready ma'am."

I nod. "Thank you Jonas, I'll meet you in the car downstairs." He silently nods as he turns back around.

5 minutes later I enter the car and we are off to the airport.

Upon arriving at the destination Jonas  opens my door and directs me straight to the airport's offices.

Reaching the office I find Brian already waiting.

He gets off the table upon my presence. "Good, you finally here."

"Nowhere else I'd be." I shrug.

"Don't get smart with me, Kiana. Not this early in the morning." I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, but who am I kidding? I'm not a morning person as well.

Shutting up I place my bum on a seat and let him talk.

"Most of your luggage is already waiting for you in one of our safe houses in Russia. There, you'll find even more weaponry and everything you might need for this mission." He says.

Moving to the desk he opens the side drawer and takes out a phone.

Handing the phone over to me, "This is the phone you'll be using on the mission." He says. "Everything you need is already in there. It has extra features and the phone can only be used by you." He states.

"Oh, before I forget, you have to leave your phone behind." He says whilst I was still inspecting the new phone.

I give him a bored look, the thought of leaving my phone with him just didn't sit right with me, but he just ignored me and continued talking.

"And If anyone else touches that phone, it will automatically erase itself." He says.

"Cool."

"I know."

"Well, that's it. You can go now." He says without any emotion, but having known Brian since a young age, I know he doesn't like seeing me leave for a mission, but there is nothing he can do about it because I choose this life. I choose to be an assassin.

"Bye, Brian, don't miss me too much," I say with a smile on my face.

"Don't worry, I won't miss you at all."

I turn back to face him, "Bye dad, I know I'll miss you."

I leave the office as I was directed to the agency's private jet.

Entering the jet I take a seat against the window, I grab the file about Rodger Sax and read more about him trying to familiarize myslef with him more and his businesses.

--------------------

In time it will get better, I promise🤞🤞, and I have a lot of surprising twists you guys😁, so you guys have to stay tuned.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤