14

Kiana

The first thing I do when I arrive in the apartment is head straight into the shower.

At 9 pm I exit the shower, dressing in one of Brian's shirt and my white lacy thong.

I go to the living room and notice that everything I need for the trip has been set up for me.

Taking the file first I open it.

Rodger Sax, age 64, grey hair and dark eyes, and he was 7'6.

Underneath that was his businesses, his associates, and every connection that is connected to him.

His employees, family, and everyone that he is blackmailing and for what.

Practically everything about him was in that file.

Closing it I move to the next thing which is three large cases.

I open the first case and come across guns, pen camera and bomb lipsticks.

Opening the second case I came across axes, custom made axes varying from small axes, medium axes, and large ones.

And last but not least Gary's latest creating, a gun that shoots out axes.

I love you Gary.

Personally, axes are my favorite weapon to use.

It is fast, effective and kills instantly, on the spot. Definitely my favorite.

Closing both cases I move to the last case which was my clothes.

Every time I'm sent on a job I get a new wardrobe, but they are not something to keep.

When the mission is successful all clothes from the mission are burnt.

Going through the gowns, leather tights, jeans, shoes, tops, lingerie and my accessories, I approve of everything.

In a small case, there was my passports, cash, and two black cards.

I leave everything there as I call someone from the agency to come collect my things.

Before entering the shower I called someone from the agency to come to pack my things for me.

Getting out the shower I found everything was already packed and placed by the door so I just prepared my dinner and the went to bed right after finishing my dinner.

Before sleep took over I kept thinking that I couldn't wait to start this job.

--------------------

Sorry for the short chapter guys. I have been away for a long while now, and I'm trying to back into the routine of writing again, so please be patient with me, I promise it will get better🤞🤞.

PLUS!!! 😫😱😫😱😫 you guys won't believe this, I'm currently writing this chapter on my phone and....THERE IS NO ELECTRICITY🗣🗣😭😭😭😭. This also shows my commitment to writing and finishing this book, but besides that  I do it because I love you guys😍😍. You keep me going🤗.

Vote. Comment. Share. Follow.

❤❤❤