Chapter 12 - Physically and Mentally Hurts

Hola!

***

Disclaimer: This Part of the story is recommended for 18++ readers as it contains a lot of swearing, abuse, emotional scenes, offensive and sensitive topics. Names, characters, places and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

***

Emily

I woke up by hearing my bedroom door is slammed so hard. "Woke up you worthless human!" I heard Aaron said.

I sat up from my position, "what the hell? Why do you come into my room!" I shout back trying my best not to flinch.

He looked at me, "what the hell were you talking to my parents?! That make them want us to move to their place?" He shout back.

I looked at him dumbfounded. "You know what? I don't even know what you are talking about! So get out of my room!" I said then trying to get back to my sleeping position, but then I feel my body is being pulled backwards and before I know it I was slapped by Aaron so hard. I looked up at him literally shock and scared at the same time, but I still try my best to look up at him and spit at his face.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SLAP ME YOU ASSHOLE!" I shout at him.

He looked down at me, his eyes darkened, I clearly don't know who is the man in front of me, he is clearly different and not Aaron that I know I'm married to a few months ago, but then I feel like I want to throw up remembering that I only marry him cause of an arranged marriage.

"I have every rights on you Emily, clearly you are my wife as how my parents said. I can do everything I want to you, including this" he said and grab a handful of my hair then pulled me to bathroom. Before I know anything I feel like my face is being pushed to water.

"You know you are really wrong to ever coming to my life. I really resent you since the start." He said.

"I never wanted to marry you, I want to run away from the aisle that day , but I couldn't do that. I should stand there, and feel like my life is being taken away from me cause my parents did blackmail me for the company that is supposed to be mine. They trapped me to be with you. And you think you won over Gemma? The answer is no Emily, don't you ever dream of winning my heart. Cause it never will belongs to you. You still remember our contract? I'll dump you once our contract is over. I'll definitely dump you!" He said.

His words cut deeper than a knife. I feel like I lose my breath. Tears are now streaming down my eyes mixed with the water. I clearly fell for a wrong person. And never did I imagine I would fall for him.

I beg him to stop, but he didn't. I cried for life. "Please please don't do that to me, please don't kill me. Please stop, pleass stopp I beg," I begged him. Then Aaron stop doing pushing my head to the water.

I looked at him, "I never want to get married to you in the first place! You were the one suggesting the arranged marriage! You asked me to signed it. I filed for a divorce! You denied that. And now you are telling me that I am worthless?! Please get your mind straight and get the fuck out of my fucking bedroom now you piece of shit!" I shout at him.

For a second I can see a guilt coming in his face once he realized how messy I was. But then he pull back his coward self and just stared at me.

He still stood there, not doing anything, "Did you hear me? Get the fuck out of my room! Are you deaf? I can not stay in the same room as you!" I said walking to get out of my room, he grabbed my arms, I flinched. "please don't touch me, asshole! To be super honest I am so scared of what you are capable of doing now. Please let me go, and go back to your room." I said.

***

Aaron

I walked in to my room and slammed my door. I can not believe what I did to Emily. Did I just fucking trying to kill her? I can not believe that I am that monster. Seeing her scared of me like that kills me. Please don't kill me. Her words haunt me.

But what she said hit me harder. I am the one who suggest this whole mess. I am the one who started it.

***

I couldn't sleep all nights, all I heard was cries. Emily literally crying in the front room. Then I decided to knock on her door. "Emily, can you stop your crying?" I asked her.

No answer. I knocked once again, "stop your cries! I'm feeling enough guilty now. Go back to your sleep. Cause I don't want any drama tomorrow!" I shout then went back to my room.

But the cries never stop. And here I am now fully giving up on sleeping cause her cries.

***

Words count: 915words

Yay new ypdate! Don't forget to put votes and comment if you enjou the story!

Ciao, Shintya💙