Happy New Year!

Prague, 31st December 2016
In the darkness of the night the golden lights had lightened up the whole city. The Prague Castle was filled with people and decorations for the New Year Party that was arranged by Mr. Drake, one of the wealthiest in Europe. He was not too young, not too old and had only a few grey hair left around his scalp. His skin was fair and wrinkled. He got out of his black limo in front of the castle door and few beautiful women stepped out of his car and followed Drake as they entered the castle. This man had many businesses and he was exceptionally rich. The world respected this man for his hard work and position in society; but the world had no idea about his true nature. Only Drake’s accomplices and close friends knew his dark side.

Many rich people came to attend the party. The party began in late night. Long after the party started a car stopped by the castle door. A foot with red heels stepped out. A beautiful lady got out of the car; she had worn a red backless dress, her black hair were all tied up, her lips were red and the eyes, glittery. The lady caught Mr. Drake’s attention as soon as she entered the main party hall. She looked for CCTV cameras as she took a glass of wine. She observed that there were two cameras moving. Within no time Mr. Drake came up to her, she was not facing him; he put his fingers on her shoulder and rolled them down till her palm. She turned towards him and smiled as the millionaire kissed her palm. Drake observed her perfect body as he asked, “What a beauty! I’m glad you came to the party; but I wonder why did you come alone, don’t you have any company?” She looked straight into his eyes and replied in a seductive tone, “You know actually I’m looking for some company, would you mind giving me one?” He laughed and said, “No not at all, it’s my pleasure.”

Soon the two of them got busy talking. A man came to Drake and whispered something into his ear, in the local language of Prague. He told the lady, “Just don’t go anywhere darling. I’ll be back soon.” She said, “Sure, no problem.” As he went away the lady again looked at the cameras, they were still moving. She looked at the guard, who was on the other end of the hall and her lips moved. She told the guard, “Hurry up.” The guard nodded. The lady had something going on in her mind, something dangerous! Mr. Drake came back to her and the soon the lights got dimmer and some music started. Everyone around paired up and started dancing. Drake asked her to dance with him and she did not refuse. As she was dancing she noticed that a waiter kept looking at her continuously. She did not pay much attention to that.

Drake suddenly pulled her close while dancing. She smiled at him and then again looked at the cameras. They had stopped moving! His hand that was on the lady’s back slowly moved towards her butt cheek. In return, the lady placed her hand on his thigh and said, “I never knew you were dirty. I always thought of you as a respected person.” ”Well, you don’t know my true nature dear.” he replied. She got close to his ear and whispered, “But I really want to know you. Oh how about we get in your car, right after the party.” He replied, “Hmm… that sounds exciting Ms. ..?” -“Diana.”- “So, Ms. Diana, lets end this party.” He got up on the stage, stopped the music and announced the end of his party. He made up some reason and the people cooperated; meanwhile Diana looked at the guard and nodded. The guard ran, quickly.

As the guests were going Drake went to her, put his arm around her shoulder, and they both got in his limo. As he closed the car door Drake said, “Driver, take us on a long ride.” stretching the word ‘long’.