XXIV

*The wink is a warning.*

*P.S: I just started reading the ACOTAR series; and I highly recommend it. (Ryhsand is daddy af)*

And screw me six times he did.

When I spread my thighs for him, he had cradled his body between them, and played with my oversensitive body until I was ready to take him.

My hands held the sheets beneath us with a death grip, and my calves wrapped around his waist, while his hands were on the headboard, plummeting into me with the strength of a thousand men.

Then, after he came in me, he wrapped my hair around his fist and slammed me face first into the bed, and spread me for him, before gripping my hips and plunging into me.

I was seeing stars each time I came.

Once he came again, he pulled out with a pop, and panted. I was panting harder, sweat dripping down my face.

He stared at me, before laying down behind me.

He trailed his lips along my neck, looking at me.

I lifted one leg, which made him grin in delight, before gripping my thigh.

He screwed me sideways, which I didn't expect. It was a really weird position, but it got the job done.

My rear was spilling rivulets of cum on the sheets, but Lucifer didn't care, he kept on thrusting.

Soon, he came again, burying himself as deep as possible in me as his shaft shuttered with his release.

He rolled over so that he was on his back, and picked me up by my sore, bruised hips.

"Ride me, baby."

I placed my left hand on his pec, before reaching behind me to lead his cock home.

He grunted as I slowly slid down on him, until I hit his pelvis.

I slid up and down, up and down, with the help of Lucifer's minimal thrusting.

I threw my head back as a sudden warm change traveled through my spine, urging me to go faster.

He smirked up at me, thrusting a little harder.

When he had filled me once more, he wrapped his arms around me.

"Bath?" He asked, burrowing his face in my hair. I hummed in agreement.

He led me to the grand bathing room, gently care my body as he held me on his lap in the bath.

I groaned and gave him a look as I felt his fingers slide into my stretched hole with ease.

"Come on, wouldn't it be so hot if I fucked you in the bath? You bent over the ledge as I claim you?"

I placed my head against his chest, staring at him.

He gave me an excited, eager face.

"Well, I suppose it would be hot..." I trailed off. "But I need a cushion!"

With a simple flourish of his hands came a waterproof cushion that I could lay my upper body on to not get scratched by the rough material of the pool.

He spread my thighs, and well...

You've technically read this in four  different ways so, I'm sure you know what happens next.

When we finished in the bath, he wrapped me in a fluffy, cashmere robe and led me back to our room, where he took me as I was bent over getting clothes.

Lastly, he held me up against the floor to roof window that surveyed the kingdom, and gave it to me.

When he had finished that tone, we both fell onto the bed, exhausted.

"I don't think I can have sex again in at least five years!" I groaned.

He smiled at me, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I think I could have sex again in a few hours."

I rolled my eyes, and pushed at his chest.