•00•

"Are you sure this is what you want, sister?" Elijah asked me as we stood near my Kawakasi Ninja 300 at the town sign on Mystic Falls, Virginia. I looked at my brother and nodded my head once.

"I'm sure, Elijah. I know that if Klaus gets his way, he would wipe out all of Mystic Falls for what he wants, and I refuse to be a part of the slaughter of innocent people," I said firmly.

"He will be very upset to hear of your departure," Elijah said honestly, and I sighed as I nodded my head once.

"I know. He will probably search for me, but I will not allow him to. I have found an ancestor of mine. He lives rather far away, in a rather unknown location and I will be staying with him until Klaus cools down," I responded.

I knew Klaus would search for me. Not only because he wanted my power, but because I was his favorite sibling. We were closer than our other siblings, probably because I was adopted and he was someone else's son, so Mikael treated us both like shit more often than not.

"Be safe, Isabella. And if there is ever a problem-."

"I'll be sure to call my kick ass older brother," I smiled a bit as I looked at Elijah. He chuckled as he pulled me into his arms, holding me tightly. I hugged him back, patting his back before stepping away from him, "Have fun with dear old Klaus, Brother."

"You have fun wherever you're going sister," he said, and I nodded my head once before climbing onto my bike. I put the key into the ignition and started it up, causing Elijah to take a step away from me.

I grabbed my helmet, and even though I didn't need it it, I put it on. I looked at Elijah once more.

"I promise brother, I will return home soon. You haven't seen the last of me," I told my brother, and he sighed as he nodded his head once at me. I dropped the eye guard and turned in my seat. I revved up the engine and before another word could be said I was off.

I was driving away from a home I barely knew, and driving towards a one I'll never know. I left my family behind. I had to. It was too much for me. I had to go, but I would return. I would always return.

For now, I was on my way to Forks, Washington. An unknown and rainy town that should be safe from my brother clutches, at least for now. This was it. It was time to finally discover my own destiny, and to stop living Klaus's fantasies.