The Hidden Room

Aesthetic

love

/ləv/

noun

an intense feeling of deep affection. 

1.

"The way she looked at me, filled me with love."

Part One

✧Part One✧

Ezio

               Moving some furniture around, I sigh deeply. I want everything to be perfect. I've been remodeling this room since the day I met Leah. The moment she left my classroom I knew I had to finally take her— to teach her that I and I only can love, please and cherish her.

I feel anger bubbling inside of me, it pisses me off every time she runs away from me instead of facing me head-on. I mean, I haven't done anything to her besides pleasing her and her body; was that so wrong of me?

I gave her what she craved, all I want from her is to submit to me, I can give her anything she desires. I can buy her anything she needs— wants. She doesn't need to stay in college, or even lift a finger, I can provide for her.

Corners of my lips pull upwards. I'm hoping that by the time I have her with me, she'll tell me she missed her period. I didn't use a condom on purpose, because I want her to carry my child— our child. We will become a happy family, nothing will get in my way. The idea of her being pregnant with my child drives me wild, I want to have everything with her.

She will be my reason to finally settle down. I've tried to settle down with other females before, but they never worked out. The memory of them still haunts me to this day but Leah isn't like them, she's innocent and sweet, she would never..