The House Party

Aesthetic

stalk·er

/ˈstôkər/

noun

a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

1.

"Tracy claimed she was the victim of a stalker"

Leah

Leah

The second the door shut behind me, I took a deep breath. Why did I let him do that- every time I try to keep this professional or muster up the courage to tell him we can't be together he forces me back into submission. I hate that my body likes it when he dominates me but I don't. I've never felt like this before for anyone, I'm sure it's because he's the first guy I had sex with- it has to be.

The sound of a phone ringing draws me back to reality, I almost died on spot because I'm still in front of Ezio's door. I could hear his footsteps, without thinking I bolted out of there, I'd rather be anywhere but there. I can't be near him right now, I can't think straight when he's around. Even though my body is screaming at me to stay and let him have his way with me, my conscious knows it's wrong, he's a full-grown man, I didn't ask what his age was when we met but I knew he had to be in his early 30's- I'm freaking 19 for God sake.

I still want to explore the world, I'm still growing. He can't expect me to throw that away, can he? I mean, he hasn't asked me to do anything but I'm sure he wouldn't let me do anything- to grow as a person.

Half of me wants to be with him, to drop everything and beg him to take me, to have his way with me but the other half wants to be independent, it wants to explore and see new things. What if he wants a child? I wouldn't be able to give him one, I can't see myself having one right now- not with him, when he's around me, I feel lust, not love. I'm not in love with him, he's just a guy that took my virginity, he means nothing to me.