The Realization

Aesthetic

in·fat·u·a·tion

/inˌfaCHəˈwāSH(ə)n/

noun

an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.

1.

“he had developed an infatuation with the girl”

Leah

Leah

               The warmth from the morning sun hits my body, I slowly open my eyes and quickly shut them. The brightness from the window blinding me. I let out a loud groan and stretch my limbs. I move to forward to sit up but something heavy is holding me down.

What the fuck?

I look down at the source and nearly let out a scream. The man from last night is sleeping next to me, his nose twitches and his eyebrows furrowing a bit. I grab his hand softly and gently place it on his side of the bed. He groans and rolls over, snuggling deeper into his pillow.

I couldn't stop the small giggle that left my lips. I grip the sheet that was covering my body and softly slip out of it. Throwing my legs over the edge of the bed. The cold, hardwood floor meets the pads of my feet. My body shivers, I look around the room.

Where's my dress?

I stand up and immediately regret it, the new but now familiar ache between my legs causes a small whimper to erupt from my mouth. I hear the unknown man stir in his sleep and I slap my hand over my mouth and stare wide-eyed at him. I stand there, frozen in place, it felt like hours until I heard his small snores. I internally sigh in relief and begin to look for my dress again.