12

I was watching Moe sleep peacefully and she looked so damn fine. Not to mention she tastes really good and I'm glad she let me please her. I'm glad I actually got to try her out. I think I'm addicted to her and I know I'm gon want more. Moe is over here knocked out and she suckin on her thumb like a baby. I knew I would soon fall asleep because daddy sure does know how to put me to sleep. I drifted off to sleep and probably would sleep to morning time or maybe the afternoon lol. *11 in the morning* I woke up and felt the bed and realized Moe was up already. I could smell something like brunch cooking but whatever it was, it smelt delicious. My stomach growled as inhaled the wonderful smells of downstairs. I got out of bed and recognized that I didn't have any pants or panties on. I did have a long T-shirt on so I was gonna go downstairs just like this. The t-shirt came a little pass my ass so it really wasn't too long, I bet I would make Moe horny. I went downstairs and into the kitchen and saw Moe cooking. She was concentrating hard on what she was doing until she saw me walk by. "Damn girl where your clothes at", she said biting her lip. "They right here daddy", I said bending over showing off my pussy. She came up behind me and played with me.

I don't care if we was gon fuck in the kitchen I want her so bad. She had two fingers in me now and you could hear the wetness of my pussy against my hand and fingers. I knew I would cum on her fingers because she knows exactly what she's doing while in my pussy. I felt her press against me and I felt a bulge in her shorts. Mmm daddy is ready to fuck me as I felt the bulge. I turned around and placed my hand down her shorts and gripped her strap. I played with it for a bit and got on my knees. She told me to get up for a minute and turned the oven off before we both burned down the house. She removed the food she had cooking and placed it in plates. After she was done I grabbed her realistic strap again and got on my knees. I pulled down her shorts and placed her big bulking strap in my mouth. I went to work on her strap and obviously she loved it because she grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth. I could fit my mouth halfway on her strap and I'm glad she let me do that too. Once a freak always a freak, this shit don't stop. I got up and bent over on the counter. She came up behind me and placed herself inside of me. I bit my lip and gasped when she was in me.

I spread open some more so that she hit the spot just like she does every other time. I want to cum all over her strap. She gripped my hips and slammed herself into me, fuckin me aggressively. "Daddy this pussy is yours", I screamed out. Fuck she felt so good in me, I never wanted her to fuck anybody else like this. Fuck, this my strap now and ima make sure I fuck her like it's mine. "Daddy that's my dick", I moaned out while she hit my pussy from the back harder. "Fuck baby yes this your dick", she groaned while fucking her harder. When she said that she ducked me harder. I knew that I would be in pain later but it would be all worth it. My pussy was flowing like a water fall and I wanted to spray this wet wet on daddy dick. "Daddy fuck don't stop, don't pull out please", I begged. She stayed inside of me but took a break. I probably would fuck her back to sleep but I didn't mind. "Fuck baby keep gripping that pussy on daddy dick", she said stroking me deep but slow. "Fuck I want more", I said as she grinded inside of me with her 8 inches. I felt all of her inside of me and I liked it too damn much. I made her push up in me way more than she did and I swear my soul came out my body.