9

Man Brenda better not start tripping too, now I would have another Destiny on my hands and I don't need this right now. I'm stressing the fuck out about my mom's situation and about what's gon happen with my brother. My mom always had the habit of choosing her niggas over her children and that shit not right in my eyes. I don't play that shit at all and to disrespect us like that she should know better. I had to keep it honest with Brenda I don't need anybody else not wanting to be in my life right now. I'm glad I told my truths before she caught on to my many lies I was prepared to tell her. She deserves honesty and that's the least I can do since she's been real with me. I was supposed to see Destiny again today but she gonna say nvm out the blue. Than she asked who been at my house. But it's probably her friends spying on me and going to tell her shit. This is why we are not together because she does shit like this. I already knew she was watching my house that's why I made Brenda park somewhere else so her car can stay hidden. It was only a matter of time when Destiny is at my house tryna force herself in. I don't have time for that shit there and I don't need it in my life. I don't need nobody disrespecting what I got goin on.

Anyways I wasn't gonna let her disturb the rest of my day if she knocks she'll keep knocking all day. I won't open this door for her. She would really think I'm out of line than but I'm not getting Brenda into no drama. It wasn't even like that with us but Destiny sure does claim that we got something going on. She swears she thinks she knows every single thing but she doesn't. I was gonna let her think whatever, she can stress her own self out behind what I'm doing and what I'm not doing. At the end of the day I'm single and don't answer to anybody. I was just tryna vibe out the rest of the day and I was gonna do that. I decided to spark me up a blunt and I saw Brenda come back in my room with something more comfortable on. I bit my lip at the sight of her thickness and I was staring at her box, no lie she had a fat ass pussy. I imagined in my mind how my tongue was gonna be on it once I eat her out. She don't know it yet but I'm most definitely gon turn her out. Just as soon as she gives me the opportunity ima make sure I do it right the first time. If I snatch her soul I know she's gonna be addicted. She ain't gon never wanna leave me alone and she might wanna be my girl.

As I finished smoking I stripped outta my clothes and laid on my bed. Brenda came to lay by me and put her hand on my stomach. "Oh you wanna touch me now", I say with my eyes low as hell. "Yes and I want you to touch me", she said seductively. I raised my eyebrow like she must be fucking lying. She rubbed my stomach and stared me in my eyes. "I want you to fuck me just like how you do Destiny", she said. She was now running her fingers on my skin and I could feel the fire ignite between us. Yeah she was most definitely bout to get the business. She must not know what she was getting herself into. She grabbed my face as I sat there with a shocked look on my face and she proceeded to kiss me. The kiss we shared was passionate and had my heart racing. The sexual tension between us was rising more and more so I deepened the kiss and grabbed her aggressively by her neck. She smirked a little but I kept doing it than I kissed her roughly but gently on her neck. She moaned softly and it turned me the fuck on, I wanted to pound her shit now. I was just gonna take my time with her body and fuck her like she needs me to. I got up and went into my closet and put on my life like strap and than hopped back in bed.