7

I had woken up to the smell of breakfast and felt around on the bed and felt a wet spot. Man I know me and Brenda didn't fuck. I noticed I wasn't wearing my sports bra so something just had to go down. I was gonna ask Brenda first before I assumed anything because I don't want to be looking crazy. I ran downstairs to the kitchen with just my sports bra and boxers on and spotted her cooking. "Hey sleepy head I see that you slept good", she said smiling hard at me. Man we must have fucked cause she in too good of a mood. "Yo did we fuck last night cause it's a wet spot in my bed", I asked scratching my head. "No we didn't but I did play with myself in your bed", she answered truthfully but laughed at me. "Oh damn", I said and I made a pout face. "I know you wanna fuck me Moe but this pussy will have you sprung", she said. "Yeah okay let me find out and see for myself", I said arrogantly. She bit her lip and finished cooking and I went to sit at the table. "I made you food so eat up", she said placing a plate down in front of my face. Everything looked so damn good and I was ready to go in. No lie the food was good and she could cook. I ate my food up and she took my plate and cleaned it.

While I was sitting there digesting my food Brenda had cleaned the whole kitchen than she sat down to eat. "You didn't have to clean I would have did it", I said. "No I wasn't raised like that my mama raised me to take care of the house", she said smiling biting into her food. Okay so her mom tryna mold her into a wife, that's what I'm talking bout. "So what do you wanna do today", I asked. "Maybe we should go out and enjoy nature like walk a trail or something", she responded. That sounded like a good idea and it was good to walk. Walking was a very peaceful thing and so was jogging but I ain't running nowhere lol. I got up so I could go get ready and I had to make sure I had the right clothes. Last time I wore sweats and long sleeves to walk and it got hot, I almost died lol. I decided on some shorts and a tank top and a pair of my tennis shoes. I examined myself and it definitely look like I was about to go work out. I flexed my muscles and felt a grip on my arm, not realizing Brenda was the one that did it. She scared the shit outta me and I almost hit her. "Damn you could've said something", I said moving myself away from the mirror holding my heart. "I'm ready", she said sporting her shorts and crop top.

I licked my lips because she looked so good. I wanted to say fuck that walk and have her right in my bed. She dropped something and when she bent down I could see a little of her ass cheeks. Oh she got on "ima tease you" shorts. I wanted to rub up against her but I'm tryna keep my composure. Fucking tease I thought and laughed to myself as we headed downstairs and towards the front door. We headed to the trail that was in the back of the community where we lived. Hopefully I don't get lost or my phone dies where I can't find my way back. Anyways we walked in a steady pace both with our headphones in. I could tell she was jamming cause she was walking with the beat. I was watching her move swiftly and in tune and I smiled over at her. She looked at me and smiled and continued to strut around like a band dancer girl. She was so silly but so beautiful at the same time. I hurried up to catch up with her and we finally had almost made it to the trail. I liked out of the norm shit like this, instead of being on the phone or cramped up in the house. I wonder why she was still single when she can play her role. Niggas must've been stupid and lost up on a good opportunity, cause if she was feeling me I would be with her and keep her.