2

I was midway on my shift and I was surprised this shit was breezing by. Destiny texted me a couple of times but I ignored them. Now she acting like a brat cause she ain't gettin no more of daddy. She gon threaten me and say if I fuck another girl she gon beat both of our ass. I laughed at her little text messages because she always on that type shit. I checked my phone one last time and just sent her the laughing crying face. My homie Ash worked here and she came over to dap me up before hopping on the truck to finish loading it. "Aye bro this job easy money man", she said as I hopped in there with her to help. "Man you ain't said nothing but a word so what's going on this weekend", I said. "Going out Friday night you should come it's gon be bad bitches everywhere", she exclaimed excited as hell. "True ima come through though for real, I need to anyways", I say to her. We finished the truck in about 2 hours and they said we could either do another one or go home. I wanted to do another one cause it's too much money to be made. I ain't bout to go home until I'm satisfied. I know getting paid every week on Fridays be the best. Than my checks be fat cause I get they overtime. I love my job and I love my life in general.

After the team finished the truck we clocked out and headed our separate ways. I was hungry as hell so I decided to slide to somewhere so I can eat. Since we had options I was gon decide on what I wanted to eat. When I got in my car I decided on some wings and shrimp fried rice. I been craving wings for days for some reason and my mom swear she think I got somebody knocked up lol. Ion know how a strap can get a girl pregnant but somebody must be carrying a baby doll than. I guess I just be on some fat people shit when I crave certain foods. Anyways I made my way to my favorite spot where I usually get my wings and I got there in fifteen minutes. I parked my car and I went inside and placed my order and went outside to wait. I stood outside my car scrolling on my phone when I saw this girl who looked real familiar. I had to do a double take because it's been years since I seen her. Like I saw her when we was in middle school type shit, but seeing her now I was like damn. I decided to wait until she came out the restaurant just to make sure I wasn't trippin. She came out minutes later and paused and she was dead ass lookin at me with them sexy ass brown eyes of her, damn Moe say something.

She was about to walk off until I stopped her. "We know each other don't we", I asked smiling down at her. "I don't know if I know you or not", she said tryna play lol. "So you got jokes now huh ma", I say. "We went to middle school together right, damn you look the same but different", she said examining me. "How many tats do you have now geesh", she asked rubbing my arm. "I got 26 tats I think I'm addicted to em", I say feeling nervous. This girl used to be my middle school crush, now seeing her I'm like damn. "Look let me give you my number though if that's fine", holding my hand out for her phone. She handed me her iPhone and I put my number in and she texted me and I locked her in. "It was nice to see you Brenda", I said smiling as I walked into the restaurant to get my food. I went to the counter and the sexy ass dark skinned girl handed me my food smiling at me. "You should call me sometime sexy", she said handing me a napkin with her number on it. I thought to myself she only want me cause the Fedex shirt lol. I shook my head and thought about Brenda as I got in the car and headed home. All the memories I do remember came rushing back. No lie but shawty was beautiful as fuck to me just like in 8th grade.