3

It was good to see her again and to top it off she was fine as hell. I knew in middle school she would be gay but I was letting her find herself. I knew that she liked me and I liked her back. It's been a long ass time but I'm glad I got to see her again. When I saw her I swear I was gonna nut in my panties. Just by seeing her made me instantly wet because she looked so damn good. So I see she goes by the name Moe now but I like it. I bit down on my lip and imagined me moaning out her name. Let me stop she probably had a girlfriend but idc who she was with. I had seen a few pics of her a while back on social media but never added her as a friend or said anything. I was too scared and most definitely too damn shy. I felt how I did when we was in eighth grade, she made me feel a type of way. Hmm since she's on my mind and I'm free this weekend I'm bout to text her. I pulled out my phone and scrolled to her name. I hit the message button and typed away feeling my heart race with every word I typed. I said what I had to ask and sent the text, hoping she'll text back fast. Three minutes later my phone dinged and I got the biggest smile ever.

It was Moe texting me back, suggesting I come through cause she wants to catch up. Hmm I don't know if I should believe that or not but I'd love to keep her company. I agreed and packed some stuff especially extra panties, for an overnight stay. I knew exactly what might go down so I had to play it smart. After I packed I decided to shower and shave, but I know we wasn't going to have sex. I just shaved cause I needed to my shit was like a fro down there lol. I washed for a good 20 minutes than rinsed off my body and got ready to go chill with Moe. I hope she touches me and squeezes my ass that'll turn me on. I was probably making my sofa drenched but idc I wanted and needed Moe. I wanted to grind my pussy on her tongue and for her to make me cum. I'm attracted to her in so many ways now it's ridiculous. Y'all gon get tired of me talking bout her but ima talk about her 24/7. Anyways after I got myself together I grabbed the bag I packed and alarmed my house and left out. I hopped in my car and put her address in my maps and I headed towards her direction. On the way there I felt butterflies and the closer I got I wanted to turn around but I wanted to catch up so I kept going.

I finally arrived about 10 minutes later and I exhaled deeply and fixed myself making sure I looked alright. I'm not the baddest bitch on the planet so I don't even know why she would want to chill with me. I feel as though sometimes I'm not appeasing to the eye but it's whatever. I took my mind off of that and texted Moe and told her I was outside. A few seconds later her front door opened and she came out towards my car. Damn she looked fucking fine as hell outside of work as well. She had on a tank top showing off her tats and I bit my lip hoping she didn't see. "Like something you see", she said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. She showed me inside of her home and it was beautiful. She lived by herself and she was living good as hell, hmm wonder what she does for a living lol. Anyways I explored more of her home and than I went back into the living room. She said I can sit anywhere and just make myself at home. "So how have you been", I asked while taking a seat on the couch besides her. "Great I just been working hard, living my single free happy life and doing much better on my growth as a person", she replied smiling over at me. That was good to hear and that made me want her even more than ever now. We talked about a lot for a few hours and it was good to catch up.