1

"Fffffffuuuuuuccccckkk Moe this your pussy", shawty moaned out as I was beating her back in. We been at it for two hours and I couldn't pull out. I love the way Destiny's pussy felt on my strap. She was moaning and cussing the whole time. I finally slid out of her pussy after catchin my one hundredth nut lol. I had to catch my breath because I had put in work. "Moe when am I gonna be your girl like seriously", she asked instantly pissing me off. "You know I don't want no relationship all that love shit is for the birds", I replied giving an honest answer. "Whatever you're always playing games", she said folding her arms. Man I know she wasn't bout to trip after I just fucked her real good. I got up aggravated and got dressed, deciding to go back to my crib. "Look ima go since you wanna do too much don't call me in a few days telling me you want it", I said agitated. She just shrugged her shoulders but looked sad, but she know I don't really give a fuck. Two can most definitely play that game about not givin a fuck. Before heading out I made sure I had everything and I left slamming her door. I unlocked my car and hurried up and got inside and crank my car up. I took off and headed towards the direction to my crib with my music up and on full blast for the world to hear.

I made it to my crib 25 minutes tops and rushed inside so I could shower. I'm glad I came home I had work in a few hours and I needed to go make this money. Since females wanna question wtf I do, money is all ima be focused on from now. I know for a fact it's plenty of females that want me to put the strap on em but me and Destiny fucked regularly. I was vibing with shorty until today. She fucked my whole mood up, she knew exactly why I won't make her my girl. I don't got time for my emotions to be toyed with and next time around I would go the fuck off if they were. So I agreed to just fuck Destiny good time to time and it was a mutual agreement. I don't understand how her feelings got involved in this when I told her not to get her feelings involved. Anyways I decided to smoke one after my shower so I can ease my mind and most definitely get shorty off my mind as well. The asshole in me wouldn't allow me to call or text her cause I wasn't in the wrong. I shrugged my shoulders as I got naked and went inside of my bathroom to start my shower. I waited until the water got hot just like I liked it and I stepped in. I let the water wet my body before I applied soap to my body.

Once I got most of my body wet I applied the soap to my rag than I applied the rag to my body. My body was now soapy and smelling good. I rinsed off after soaping another time and I felt relieved. I turned the water off and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. I walked into my bedroom and decided to roll up so I could take a nap before work. I wasn't getting fully dressed until it was time to. Besides I need to let my body breathe lol, anyways I proceeded to rolling two blunts. I was done rolling and I put one on my dresser and the other in my mouth. I sparked up the blunt and inhaled the gas smoke in my throat. I coughed a little cause I only smoke that good shit. After I was satisfied with my high I put the blunt out and took my towel off and got under my covers to lay down. I felt like my body was on cloud nine so I just laid in bed until my body allowed me to go to sleep. Thankfully I didn't have to wait too long because in a matter of minutes I was out. ***A few hours later* my alarm blared loud as fuck on my phone and that shit scared me. I got up and got fully dressed and was glad I had took a nap. It was gonna be a long ass work shift.