11

Your POV

My heart thumped faster.

I closed my eyes and he pulled away. He carressed my cheeks, "Mmm~ You are so innocent, as always."

I blinked and asked, "T-Taehyung... Do you mean you love me?"

He sighed, "I know I said that you are just a toy, but I actually treat you somewhat.. More than just a toy."

I was frustrated, "Taehyung! Stop calling me a toy or mentiom that word! I hate it!"

He smirked, "But I like it."

I folded my arms, "Ugh! You are so annying!"

He held my hands and cuddled me, "Can I tell you my life story?"

I nod silently.

He said, "My mother passed away beacuse of my father, but I never blamed him, my mother had extreme shock that my dad was a mafia leader and got tramatised and crazy."

"She was once a loving mother, she tries her best to forget the mafia world for me. When she passed out in the gardern... I realised that that was the last time I see her."

When I heard that... My throat beacme dry and I gulped. I slowly looked up at Taehyung, his expressions were so different from the mafia face. He seemed sad and concerened.

He continued, "Well, she told me some stuff before her death in the gardern, she loved those white tulips."

I quickly said, "I can take care of them! I love them!"

Taehyung looked at me and gave a slight smile, he patted my head, "Y/N ah, how are you so cute?"

I blushed. D-Did he just call me cute? I smiled.

"I remembered I was 10 years old back then, I really was depressed. My dad then passed me the mafia postion when I was 18. " he looked back at me. "I learnt a lot."

I sighed, "Why didn't you... Say no?"

"I can't. Its the tradition. From great ancestors... Anyways, my dad actually really love my mother, he was obsessed with her, he had a shock as well. He took some years to let go."

I held his hands tightly, "Taehyung, don't worry, I'm by your side! *smiless*"

He stared down at me, "Y/N, how are you so kind? I never learnt to be kind ever since-"

I furrowed my brows, "Kim Taehyung! Do you want me to teach you kindness?"

He chuckled, "You can if you want."

I smiled, "Kindness. Very neglected but yet so precious. My parents taught me kindness, and I have a habit to be kind. Kindness can come with all sorts of emotions."

Taehyung was concerntrating well, I continued, "Kindness is not about giving expensive things, but it is from your heart! It can't be forced, it has to be from your will."

Taehyung asked, "Then tell me, what is love?"

I stuttered, "L-Love? "

He nods. I took in a deep breath, "Love is easily misunderstood. Love is not just for the body, the looks, but actually the heart. You feel a connection, a strong thump in your chest when around the person."

"Love is not about keeping them beside you, its about giving what's best for them." I sighed.

Taehyung nods, "I did not know you had lots of knowledge about these things."

I smiled, "Did I hitch something in your heart? If I did, I done my best!"

End of your POV