4

Taehyung's POV

I did not pity her at all. I glared at her innocent face and wanted to rip her innocence off.

She just kept whimpering and I was frustrated.

"Shut up! " I pulled the tape from her lips roughly and she squeaked.

She replied softly, "Kill me."

I bent down and held her chin, "*smirks* Stubborn."

I pulled her up, untied her and dragged her to my room...

End of Taehyung's POV

Back to Y/N's POV

"What are you doing?!"

He pushed me down onto the bed. I backed away from him slowly as he crawled nearer to me. My back touched the wall and shivers ran down my spine.

I quickly took the blanket and covered myself. I coud hear him scoffing.

"You are really unqiue, all the girls out there want me, even Yoona, but you hide from me... Interesting." I heard him.

I felt him touching the covers. With a pull, the blanket was off me. I shivered in fear. I covered my body as he licked his lips.

"Do you think you can get away from me?" he asked.

I was shocked when he pulled me close to him and laid down on the bed.

I was in his embrace, he hugged me like a pillow. I just stared at him. I tried to move away from him but held onto my head, not letting me move.

I whispered, "T-Taehyung? W-"

The next second he gently placed his lips onto mine. He kissed me gently but I did not react. I kept hitting his chest to get away from him but he held onto my waist.

Since I did not react, he went down to my neck.

End of Y/N's POV

No one's POV

Taehyung kept kissing Y/N's neck but Y/N tried to move.

He got annoyed and begum to suck on her neck leaving hickeys and her couldn't help but moan softly.

Taehyung smirked in the process and carressed her cheeks. She pushed his hand away and Taehyung stopped.

He sweep his finger on her lips and lowered his voice, "Your lips are so soft and sweet."

Y/N blushed a little and sat up quickly. "Stop it!"

Taehyung sat up as well and held her shoulders tightly, his gaze went on to her cleavage making her gulp.

Y/N shook her shoulders and got out of the bed and said, "Pervert!"

He smirked, "I've seen them when you showed up sweetheart."

End of no one's POV

Back to Y/N's POV

After hearing that I was shocked. I covered my chest, "W-What did you do?! You undressed me?!"

"Of course I did, or else why would you be naked in bed with me?" he grinned.

My heart thumped loudly, aishh this man! "W-Well don't you dare do it again! And stay away from me!"

"What if I don't?"

"I don't care!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Weak."