5

Your POV

Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me back in.

I pushed him away and irritably replied, "Stay away from me you jerk!"

He pulled my arm and pushed me into his room again. He locked the door and looked at me.

I did not want to look at him. I looked away and turned my back against him. I could only hear his deep voice. "Y/N, think twice before acting."

I bit my lips in annoyance and glared at him, "Huh! You should be the one who should think fuqing twice befire hurting me!"

He said nothing, he just stared at me. I continued, "How could god created such a man? I feel sorry for you! Treating someone like an object, treating a female like a dog, a toy... Don't you feel guilty?!"

Again, he said nothing.

I almost broke down in the mist of speaking. "I-I cannot believe what god made me go through! I- *starts crying* Kim Taehyung... *bury myself while crouching down* "

I started to break down.

I heard movements. I looked up and saw him holding onto a dress. He laid it down beside me. "Wear this, we are going out later."

I was shocked... Of course, he has a metal heart, he won't even care for me or comfort me...

I nod my head and he left.

I looked at the dress, I picked it up and smiled to myself. "At least look presentable... I'm the Mafia's wife after all.

I wanted to wipe my tears and then realised a hard metal on my ring finger.

I gasped and saw a very pretty and fancy ring on my right ring finger. It had intricate designs on it. I blinked and touched the ring.. When was it here?

End of Y/N's POV

Taehyung's POV

I closed the door behind me and looked down... I felt something in my heart, burning. I thought of Y/N.

The sight of her crying flashed in my mind... Did I see her cry too often? I could not pinpoint out the feeling in me.

I walked slowly to the couch. I sat down and the phone rang.

"What?!" i answered.

"Taehyung! Miss Yeo is outside..."

"Tell her to come in."

I looked at the door and saw Nae Mul. I blinked my eyes when she looked stunning in a fancy dress.

I stood up. Her eyes were sparkling and she was wearing a turquiose long dress and a glass high heels. Her hair was shining blond.

I went nearer to her, she smiled at me brightly, "Taehyung ah~ Long time no see!"

She walked elegantly towards me, she gave me a hug and I replied, "Nae Mul, you look gorgeous."

She blushed and replied, "Awhh, thank you."

She looked so beautiful and stunning.. I felt my heart racing...

I held her wrist and pulled her closer to me. "How have you been-"

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around. There stood Y/N, walking towards me in her dress.

My jaw dropped as I saw her holding her purse, her wavy hair resting on her shoulders, her pompom earrings and bracelet looked adorable on her. Her makeup was also light and simple. Her dress was light purple.