9

Your POV

I held the umbrella tightly. He shoved me away. And the rain dropped onto his face harshly.

I sighed. "Taehyung, come in!"

I pulled him back into the house. I looked at him and he was drenched. I took a towel and covered his head. He held onto my hands and he said, "Stop being kind to me."

I sighed, "I'm not being kind! Im doing what I should do!"

Taehyung tilt his head and the towel slid. He stared into my eyes and whispered, "Y/N,  my limits are off."

I was confused when he said that. "Huh?"

He then held my palms tightly and then pulled me in. He kissed me gently and I did not react.

He kept trying to make me react but I just stood there, silent. I mumbled, "Yah! T-Taehyung stop!"

My voice was muffled and Taehyung did no stop. He smirked a little but continued. He must have a lot of breath!

I finally pushed him and Taehyung raised his brows. "Don't you think you have became more tamed?"

I looked at him in disbelief. "What?!"

I turned away from him and said, "Don't get you hopes high."

I walked away...

End of Y/N's POV

Taehyung's POV

Aish! Girls are so hard to understand.

"Boss!"

I turned around. "Ah, Jon Yeo! "

Jon Yeo smiled. "How have you been? I see a girl you really love?"

I scoffed, "Yeo, don't misunderstand, she will never be my type."

Jon Yeo chuckled, "Sure."

We sat down on the couch and he said, "Boss, I found the information you need about Mina. "

He passed me an envelop. I sighed. I opened it and held the pictures and documents. I flipped them.

Jon Yeo said, "She is near, watch out."

I furrowed my brows, "Y/N?"

Jon Yeo turned his head, "Who?"

I pointed at one if the pictures, "Y/N is there! Mina is patting a dog while Y/N is looking at her."

I asked Yeo, "Yeo, do you think Y/N knows her?"

Jon Yeo stared at me blankly, "Maybe? Why?"

"We can get more information through Y/N then." i said.

He nod his head, "I better get going now,"

I stopped him, "Wait! Can you, perhaps give me Mina's DNA documents?"

He nod and left.

It couldn't be, Mina resembles Y/N. Sisters? Cousins?

I rubbed my forehead and put the photos and documents back.

End of Taehyung's POV

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook shii!"

I head someone called me. I turned around, "Eh?"

Namjoon walked forward slowly, "Long time no see."

I put my hands in my pockets, "Hyung, what brings you here?"

We were at this party, hosted by SeokJin. Namjoon smiled, "By any chance, do you know, Taehyung?"

I smiled, "Of course I do. Kim Taehyung. Mafia King."

Namjoon whispered, "Do you wanna know something?"

I backed away, "Nope, keep that to yourself."

Namjoon chuckled, "Scaredy cat!"

"Hyung, don't bother Jungkook."

We both turned around and saw Jimin. Jimin held a wine glass with wine and said, "Jungkook, come with me."

I was wary of them both. I walked with Jimin out to the balcony.

I noticed Jimin frustrated. "Jimin hyung, whats in your mind?"

Jimin replied, "You know Y/N?"

I nod. He continued, "Well, I think I fell for her."

I gasped, I admitted to him, "I think I am falling for her as well."

Jimin looked at me, "Jungkook, Y/N is having a hard time now, let's not confess to her, or Taehyung will hurt Y/N again. And Y/N will suffer, I don't want that to happen."

Jimin is sooo thoughtful. Being the assistant of a Mafia King is tough, yet he has a warm heart. I smiled, "Hyung, Y/N is really making us crazy isn't she, shes so special, I don't know why."

Jimin looked at me, "I guess we were stupid, we love someone who will never be ours."

I chuckled.

End of Jungkook's POV

Y/N's POV

I laid on my bed, day dreaming. That bastard. He can be kind and harsh. What the. Oh my lorddd. Why does he like hurting people? I don't get it!

"Thinking about me Y/N?" i heard his voice. I dreaded it sooo much.

I sat up, "Can I ask you something? But promise me you won't do someting bad to me."

Taehyung raised his brows, "I can't garentee you that I won't do something bad to you."

I sighed, "You are so annoying."

Taehyung asked, "Do you know Mina?"

Mina? Who is she? I shook my head. He asked again, "You really don't know?"

I looked at him suspiciously, "Ermm I really don't know?"

He showed me a picture, "This is Mina, have you seen her?"

I noticed that Mina was a very pretty girl, she has nice flowy hair and pretty eyes. "Woah, she's really pretty."

Taehyung tilt his head, "Are you saying you are?"

"Huh? Taehyung, I don't get it." I was confused.

He pointed to another girl in the background, "You."

I was shocked. I had never seen Mina patting a dog before? Huh??!

He cupped my chin, "Did you lose your memory?"

"No? Or I don't know? Uh?"

"Mina, is your sister." he said softly.

Sister?! No! She is dead! I looked back up at him, "No! My sister died! From a diesease!"

Taehyung replied, "No, she is your younger sister."

What?! Since when do I have a younger sister?!

He continued, "You lost your memory, in a car accident, involving her."

I stopped blinking, "Car accident?! How would you know? And if so, my younger sister would never do that!"

I bit my lips. He sighed, "Believe it or not, she is your sister, and she was the one who caused your accident, I have the DNA report."

"Why would she want to kill me?" I asked. And my sudden realisation... If my parents had died in a car crash.. Which means I was there too? Just that I did not die? But lost my memory?

Taehyung said, "Careful, your sister is out here, somewhere, near. "

Mina... Why would you do that?!

---------------------------------------------------------