3

Your POV

"Miss!"

"Stop right there!"

I pushed the guards roughly and ran.

Where do i go?! I ran through the carpark and rushed behind a tree. I held my breath as the guards ran passed.

"Where did she go? Check the place!"

I panted and they left. Time to kidnap?

I walked steathtily to a lady lying on the grass with sunglasses on.

Luckily I remembered how to knock out someone in the internet. I hit her neck and she laid motionless.

I dragged her behind bushes and removed her clothes. I undressed myself and wore her clothes. I helped that lady wear the dress and put her outside.

I wore her sunglasses and walked normally. I wore a sundress.

I let down my hair to cover my face.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I  remained calm and turned around. It was a guard.

"Miss, sorry to interupt you but have you seen a young girl in a wedding dress?"

I hesitated, "Erm.. No."

"Okay."

He left and I continued walking.

I heard a husky voice and knew it was Taehyung. My heart beated quickly and I took a deep breath and walked to the bus. I took out the bus card that I stole from the lady and used it.

I know, I am like a really bad person but come to think of it, I had no choice...

I got off the bus at my house. I had no keys... I looked at my house and sighed. I suddenly heard giggles. I saw...

My old peep, Yoona.

She was laughing with her boyfriend. That vixen!

I cannot get myself into trouble now so I just watched. The wind blew and i watched silently.

She walked to my house and went in... She had my keys...

I walked to the window and peeped through. I saw her making out with her boyfriend... Disgusting, this is my freakin house!

And the I saw guards... I quickly hid behind the walls and they knocked.

Yoona opened the door and was shocked. "W-Who are you?"

"Come with me."

They pulled her and handcuffed her. Her boyfriend was surprised, "Hey! Why is she arrested?"

The guards said, "She is a suspect for our investigation, she is close with Y/N."

My heart skipped a beat... They found my house?! Yoona face turned pale.

"Y/N? I don't know her! " she stammered.

I frowned.

The guard brought her in the car...

They drove away. Her boyfriend stood there, dumbfounded. The door was left opened and he went in... That jerk! I swear if he steals-

BAM!

A gunshot. I got scared and saw a body collasping and rolling out of my door... Blood all over... H-Her boyfriend...

I saw Taehyung coming out and my heart was thumping even louder. I tried not to make any sound... I heard his conversation.