Chapter Forty-Five: What's Running Threw That Crazy Mind Of Yours?

The ride up to Grayson's family's cabin was long, but fun

The ride up to Grayson's family's cabin was long, but fun. Wyatt ended up driving since Grayson was still scared to drive after what had happened. I'm really hopping that he'll get over that fear soon. I've been in two car crashes and I'm not afraid of cars maybe the people who are driving in other cars, but I'm not afraid to drive myself.

" How much longer till we get there? " Wyatt asked.

" Right up here we'll take a turn to the right and then we'll we driving up a hill, then we should be there within half an hour. " Grayson smiled.

" Finally! I have to go to the bathroom. " Rosie said.

" I just need to stretch. " I smiled.

Wyatt turned back up the radio and started to blast Lonely Boy by The Blake Keys.

I sat by the window while Grayson sat in the middle, " How are you feeling? "

" Good, why are you asking?... Again. "

" Well you did just get out of the hospital two-three days ago, what if something happens and- "

" Grayson, nothing is going to happen the doctor said everything was fine. I'm fine, I'm good. Everyone and Everything is good. " I smiled.

Grayson took a deep breath, " Okay. "

" Okay wait I don't know where I'm turning. " Wyatt said in a panic.

" The next turn, turn right. " Grayson laughed.

......

We pulled up a long hill. A large cabin sat on the top of the hill surrounded by trees, " Holy shit this is your cabin?! " Rosie said in shock.

" Yeah did I forget to mention it's a really big house. " Grayson smiled.

" Yes! " I yelled.

All of us walked out of the car and into the drive way. All of us stood at the front of the house looking at how big it was.

" Lets get inside. " Grayson smiled.

Right as we walked into the house my nose was hit with an old pine smell. It made me feel calm, safe, happy.

" This is amazing! " Rosie smiled as she walked farther into the house.

" There are five rooms up stairs to choose from, the kitchen is just through that door and well... this is the living room. " Grayson explained.

I looked around taking everything in. The fire place, the long brown couch and two chairs that all sat around the small coffee table in the middle of the room. Small nic nac's were scattered around the whole house.

" Should we get the stuff out of the car? " Wyatt asked.

" Sure, you boys can do it though while Emily and I go pick our rooms. " Rosie smiled.