Chapter Thirty-Five: I Was A Really, Really Shity Friend To The Both Of You

I laid in my bed, in the dark with all the lights off and the curtains closed

" Come on get up. " Dale said as he opened my bed room door.

" Get out. " I groan.

" Your not a vampire. " Dale said as he opens my curtains.

" Dale! " I yell and sit up to glare at him.

" I know you may still hate me, but I'm your brother so I'm bound to make sure you don't hate me. "

" And how is that? "

" I've noticed you haven't been talking to or hanging out with Rosie and Wyatt for the past couple of months. I know I don't know what is going on between you three, but what I do know is that I just saw them at the diner, so get your ass up get dressed and I'm driving you over there so you can talk to them. " Dale said as he walked out of my room.

I scratch my head and rub my eye before I roll out of bed and onto my floor.

" Hurry up! " Dale yelled.

" Yeah, yeah. "

......

Dale pulls into the parking lot of Angles. I sit in the car and look at Rosie and Wyatt who are sitting in a booth beside each other. It's almost like they're waiting for me to come and join them.

" Are you going in? " Dale asked.

" Yeah, I'm just working up the courage to go inside and talk to them. " I explained.

" Okay I don't know why you stopped talking to them, but I do know you three have been best friends since kindergarten and grade three, so you got this. " Dale said.

" I got this. " I nod as I get out of the car.

I walked into the diner and walked over to their booth.

" Hi " I said.

They both look over to me, " Hi " Rosie said.

" I- I'm sorry, for everything that happened with between us. I also realize I should have said all of this soon, but I was scared for your reactions. But now I can except the thought if you guys never wanting to talk to me ever again because I was a really, really shity friend to the both of you. " I paused.

" So I'm sorry for everything I said when we fought what is it now, like three-four months ago. Anyway... I'll leave you two your brunch. " I nod and turn around to walk away.

" Emily. " Wyatt said.

I turn back around, " Yeah? "

" Sit down. " Rosie smiled.

" Uh.. okay. "

I walk over and sit across from them.

" We're sorry too, mainly me, I shouldn't have over reacted the way had and I shouldn't have pulled Wyatt into the argument either. " Rosie said.