Chapter Eight: Besides, I Already Have A Girlfriend

Let the awkwardness begin

Let the awkwardness begin. Grayson said he was going to sit at my lunch table and that we were going to act more like a "couple". I wish I knew what he was planning. He'll really need to start filling me in on his thought process

I had to ride my bike to school today since Dale left with out me and my dad was at work.

I parked my bike at the side of the school and started to walk towards the front of the school.

" Hi Emily. " Olivia said with a sickly grin on her face, she stopped in front of me not letting me pass.

" What do you want Olivia? " I asked.

" Oh nothing, well actually I keep seeing you talking to the hot new kid, Grayson. Are you two like friends or something? " Olivia asked.

So Olivia is the "girls" who won't leave Grayson alone?

" Why are you asking? " I asked.

" Well I just though you could maybe put a good word in for me. " Olivia smiled.

" And why would you think I would do that for you? " I asked.

" Because you owe me, I got you un-cuffed from that Cane person. " Olivia smirked.

" You have to be kidding me, just the other day you were going on about how you won him and now you want some other guy! "

" Your pathetic. " I walked around her and towards the school.

" But you'll put a good word in for me right? " she asked.

" He's already dating someone! "

" Yeah who?! " Olivia asked getting defensive.

I turned around, " Me! " I shrugged then walked away.

I walked up to Wyatt and Rosie.

" Can we just punch her or get her suspended? " I asked.

" Who? " Rosie asked.

" Olivia, honestly that girl can not get enough " I clenched my fists, " I'm going to snap one day and then she's just going be there wondering why she was ever mean to me, and you guys and every eon in this fucking school! "

" Calm down. " Wyatt said as he placed his hands on my shoulders.

" I can't clam down, I can't calm down! " I repeated.

" And why not? " I turned around to see Grayson.

" Because I'm going to punch someone in the face! " I yelled.

" I'm with you on this one, but let's not do it till she does something completely sinister. " Rosie said.

" I guess your right. " I sighed, I froze in my spot once I realized that Grayson was now standing with me and my friends.