Chapter Twenty-Four: Very Different, Selfish

Tuesday and Wednesday went by in a breeze, I hardly remember what I did during those days

Tuesday and Wednesday went by in a breeze, I hardly remember what I did during those days. Today was Thursday which means there is art club after school. I've been busy for the past couple of Thursdays so this was going to be a good break out of the house.

Yes Dale and I have been on good terms, but that doesn't means he's not still annoying.

I walked into the school, Rosie and Wyatt were already in their first period because they had to ask the teacher something so it was just Grayson and I this morning.

" I have so much history homework. " Grayson groaned.

" How? " I asked.

" I never want to finish it so it keeps pilling up and pilling up. " Grayson said.

" I am going to refrain from saying anything. " I said.

" No say it. "

" No " I shook my head.

" Em, tell me. " Grayson demanded.

" It's just for someone who likes school I could yell at you right now, but I'm not going to because I know that's what your dad and brother do everyday. " I explained.

" Huh? "

" See now your mad. "

" I'm not mad, I wanted to know. " Grayson shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and got up and started to walk to class.

" Now I'm mad, you just get up and walk away with out saying anything. " Grayson said as he walked up beside me.

" Oh I'm sorry did I hurt the baby boys feelings? " I laughed.

" Yes you did, and I'm not a baby boy I'm a bad boy. " Grayson countered.

" Yeah sure your such a bad boy for not doing your homework and smoking. What's next ridding a motorcycle? " I asked.

" Just for your information I've cut back on smoking. "

" Good to hear. " I smiled.

That is good to hear because if he died from lung cancer before I could tell him that I like him then I would die. Just flat out die.

Things have been different between Grayson and I. We keep picking at each other in a joking way, he keeps trying to tickle me. It's like we're in the middle of fake and real, but we just can't decide.

......

Rosie and I sat in the art room, we were waiting for Wyatt to come since he had to go home and grab something before hand. I knew he was going to be quick because he walks fast and his house is really close to the school.

" Hey I'll be right back I'm going to the bathroom. " I said.

" Okay " Rosie smiled.

I got up and left the art room, no one really comes to art club. This was just one of those days where you don't want to go to art club because really there is only Rosie, Wyatt and I and maybe one or two other people, it pretty boring when you can't listen to peoples random conversations while drawing. People talk very loud.