Chapter Ten: For Some Reason It Still Hurts

The house was really big, why was the house so big? Are Houses normally this big?

I stepped out of the car, I already feel uncomfortable.

" Are you coming? " Grayson asked.

" You know I think I'm just going to stay in the car. " I said.

" Come on, we'll go in and find Rosie and Wyatt for you. " Grayson smiled as he grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards the house.

For someone I hardly know anything about, I seem to be very comfortable with him. I know it's only because of what happened over the summer, but you'd think that it would make things more awkward between us.

We walked into the house right away my ears got flooded with blasting music and it wasn't good music.

" There over here! " Grayson yelled over the music.

Grayson pulled me over to Wyatt and Rosie.

" Okay how did you convince her to come? " Rosie asked, " I tried everything I cried and cried for hours on the phone trying to get her to come. "

Grayson shrugged.

" Come get a drink with me! " Wyatt yelled over the music.

I let go of Grayson's hand realizing we had still been holding hands, I followed Wyatt to the kitchen.

" Is Rosie drunk? " I asked finally able to hear people at a better volume.

" Yeah. " Wyatt sighed, " But, how are you liking the party so far? "

" Well... I just arrived and I can say it's very loud. " I

" It's a party Em of course it's loud. " Wyatt rolled his eyes as he passed me a pop.

" I know you don't drink beer so found pop instead. " Wyatt smiled.

" Thank you. " I smiled.

" Emily Watson, what are you doing at a party? " I turned around to see Cane smirking at me.

" What do you want Cane? " I asked.

" Nothing, I just didn't expect to see you here. You came to see me right? " Cane asked dreamily as he stubbled over to us.

" No I didn't, I came to hangout with my friends and boyfriend. " I smiled, it was getting easier to say that Grayson was my "boyfriend", but it didn't make it less awkward.

" Boyfriend? "

" Grayson, he's in our drama, you remember him right? Or is the alcohol already reaching your brain cells " I smiled.

" Yeah, didn't think you would go for someone like him. " Cane said.

" Well she did so we better get back to him. " Wyatt said pulling me away.