28- boring

It was now the teachers turn to put her hand on the crystal, I flew to her and said "it's ok, how about relaxing, usually adults are never summoned, so you must be special." She nods and slowly puts her hand on the crystal and her stats appear.

Name: Miri Suzuka
Age: 28
Race: human
Level: 1
Power: SSS
Health: 3,000,000
Mana: 1,000,000
Job: Teacher
Class: Martial Arts master

She seemed shocked at how high her stats were at level 1, I smiled and then said "ok who here want to fight with us?" Everyone but 5 put their hands up, I floated over to the 5 and asked "why?" They all seemed scared so I smiled.
"Because... since we are all knights, we wanted to serve the kingdom at the walls, so bag of something goes wrong we are here as back up." I smiled and say "good idea." I float back to my throne and then say "now that that's decided, you 5, Shiro and Miss Miri, please stay the rest of you will be trained by my high mage grifler and royal guard captain Mistyer."

They all nodded and the 7 that I called to stay are standing there patiently waiting for me to speak.

I first dismiss the other soldiers and mages in the room then said "you 7 are now very important to me, you 5 knights, I'm getting the draconian king who I have and alliance to come visit, and he will train you for 1 week then his son will stay and train you till your ready." They nod and I say "now milly my maid will escort you to the royal knight training barracks, you will train there for 3 days then train with the draconian king." They nod and milly leads them away.

I then turn to Shiro and Miri, "Shiro I will have the old man train you properly before I kill him, and Miss Miri, I will watch you fight a monster I caught and based on you skills I'll have either my top fighter or too assassin train you. She nods and I stand up.

"I'll summon the reaper now so please stand back." They nod and stand at the edge of the room.

I then proceeded to summon the old man reaper, he appears and sees me then bows down.

"Old man, why in satans name did you make this cute student your successor?" He rubs his neck and then says "well I'm getting old and he was transporting to you gracious world so I thought... you could make sure he made it ok." I sigh and click my fingers and both his arms are sliced off, he regrows then and says "sorry if it displeased you." I sigh again and say
"Train him, you have 1 month, and if he's dies you die." He nods and take Shiro away.

I smile and Miri and say "follow me." She does and I lead her to where my top martial artist and assassin are training at the moment.

I then summon a monster and get her to fight it, she beats it in 3 minutes and I notice that her martial arts far surpass that of my best, I say "grey you will train her... she amazing at martial arts but she's not good in the art you practice so train her." He nods and I leave.

I head to my office and do the paperwork I need to.

Sorry this chapter is short, I posted these a little late since I went somewhere where I couldn't access internet, please forgive me,  (^-^')