22

Silvers favorite outfit^

5 years later:

I wake up to the falling of Metal, I sigh and stand up, I think of a portal that leads outside.

A portal appears and I sigh in relief, I then see that staying there for so long was a bad idea. I then see a huge lake of water and decide to see how I look now.

I sigh and say "why so cute guys, why?" I stand up again and sniff the air, I could smell despair south, I decided to go see if it is slave traders or torturers, it been a while, self pain is boring

After an hour of walking and killing watever is in my path, I noticed that I had arrived at a joined camp.

It was a join camp of the slave traders and the sadist torturers, the two organizations had a treaty so they always helped each other for free.

I summoned a knife from my inventory and created a few injuries on me to make it seem like I was just attacked.

After I had given myself enough injuries the right way, I pretend to stumble out, I pretend to limp, they all turned attention to me, the slave traders loved how beautiful face was and the sadists loved how bloody I was.

I pretended to collapse on the ground then forced myself to pass out.

1 week later

I awoke and noticed that I was sleeping for a whole week, or at least that's what my gamers screen says.

I notice I'm in a cage covered in blood and that all my injuries are healed. I decide to stay here for 3 years.

3 years later:

I wake up to shouting and yelling, the group have been together for 3 years, I've never been sold off nor have I been killed.

Yesterday the last slave of this group had been sold and now only I remained, I heard that the rumor of me being a immortal child that is tortured by a group of slave traders and sadists has gotten quite famous.

I looked around and saw the reason for the shouting and yelling was because the save traders and sadists were being killed by... knights?

After 30 minutes all of the slave traders and sadists are dead, the leader of the knights looked towards me and said "bring her to me." They nod and open my cage.

I stand up and walk out and they are stunned by how beautiful I was. I sigh and say "you want me?" He stares in silence, I walked up to him and said "do you have some food or water I can have, I haven't eaten for 3 weeks." His goes wide eyed and passes me some water and some hard bread.

I down it instantly and sigh, then I give him back his water thing and say "thank you." He nods and says "what is your name?" I look up and with a serious face say "my name is Silver De Raizel Yuki." He nods and says
"My name is King Alfred, and I want you to join my family young one." I nod my head and say "even though I'm not human?" He smiles and nods.

I smile happily and all the knights have nosebleeds, I then say with a straight face "I'll follow in the air." He nods and I unfold my black and red angel wings.

I flap them and hover above their group. I then take a moment to observe the king, he isn't young but he acts like it.

 I then take a moment to observe the king, he isn't young but he acts like it

He has grey hair and an imposing presence.

We travel for 5 hours before we stop for camp, along the way I killed any monsters, beasts, or other threatening beings from approaching us.

When they started to make camp I went and fetched all the meat for our meal, I also got a bunch of other ingredients.

When I got back they only just finished making camp, I silently flew down and folded my wings then I created a safe fire and started to cook tonight's meal.

After I finished cooking, all the knights were drooling over the food, since I was done I walked away a few steps bowed and said "I am done." Then they dug in, and I sat idly by and watched.

After 10 minutes king Alfred came up to me and said "why aren't you eating?" I sighed and said "because no one told me to." He seemed shocked by my words I tilted my head and he said "I'm telling you to eat whenever you want." I nod and grab some meat and eat it.

That night I stayed awake all night while everyone slept, I decided that I should talk to kiani, I use my COM skill and thought of kiani.

I heard kiani say 'silver!' I smile and say
'Hey kiani, just checking in, life is so boring well I gotta go, I'll call you in 3 days alright?' I heard a sigh and she said 'looking forward to is senpai~'

The rest of that night I slept.

I awoke the next day to a knight shaking me, I stood up and unfurled my wings, after that I followed them in the air.

3 hours later we arrived at the edge of the forest and a little bit ahead, the capital walls.

I made my wings disappear then I said "king Alfred is this your kingdom?" He nodded and said "I can't wait for you to meet your new big brother silver." I nod and we went to the gate.

Once we got there the guards all bowed to the king and the king explained how I was now his adopted daughter they bowed to me and I held back the tears of happiness at seeing someone's eyes instead of their feet.

It took us a little while, but we finally arrived at the castle.