17

Sorry I couldn't come up with a name for the chapter^

Since we weren't with the 'burden' I used my magic and teleported us back to the woods, since the wolf woods were now my wolf kingdom, I was obliged to create a wall of some kind, but what kind?

I ponder for a minute then say "coal!" Coal comes forward and says "yes alpha?" I smile and say "if you could choose a strong substance what would you choose?" Coal seemed to think for a moment then replied "I would say use spiders silk woven into Diamond and stone." I nod and say "thx Coal, I want you to get the pack to go on guard duty for 4 hours." He nods and runs off.

I the create a small sample of spider silk woven into diamond and stone, I found that my strength was a centillion times more powerful... no even more powerful, but to an average god, this would take them 3 years to destroy.

I smirked and instantly created the wall after alerting my pack of what I was doing. We were a pack not humans, we live in the forest with homes in the forests.

After I finished modifying the whole forest to suit our needs I then took a nap for 3 days.

It has been 3 days since I created the wall, I awoke and discovered how long I had been asleep and apologized to the pack, after all of the hassle was diminished I smiled and said "pack, I want you to all get to work getting rid of all the monsters in this kingdom, I am going away for a while." They nodded and Coal followed me.

I smiled and said "your going to stick to me no mater what I say won't you?" He nodded his head and said "of course, what kind of beta would I be if I let the alpha destroy a country?" I giggled and we left the kingdom I created.

We traveled for a few hours before we arrived at another capital of another country, I walked towards the gates with coal following me in wolf form.

When we arrived at the gates, the guards all glared at coal but sent lustful eyes towards me, I cringed inwardly and said "excuse me, we are here to see the king." The guard raised an eyebrow and I said "Coal human." He shifted into his human form, way better looking then these twerps and stronger too.

He bowed to me and said "Alpha Princess, what is your order?" I smirk and say"Mind if I get a piggy back to the castle?" He chuckled and knelt down

"Mind if I get a piggy back to the castle?" He chuckled and knelt down. I climbed onto his shoulders, and I said "Coal wings." And he nodded and huge black angel wings sprouted from his back, he then flew over the wall and all the way to the castle.

We finally arrived at the castle after a little bit and I used fire magic to create a hole in the roof, we flew in and instantly surrounded by the royal guard.

I sighed and said "Coal, wolf." He nodded and turned into his wolf form and growled.

To stop the fuss I used alchemy and creation magic to create a sleeping gas out of thin air, it then put all but me and Coal to sleep.

I raced Coal to the throne room and laughed and laughed, I of course bet him and he in return let me bite his leg.

After all our fun, we turned to the shocked ones inside the throne room, I dusted myself off and said "sorry for that, I haven't had that much fun in a while, anyway, I am here to inform you of my kingdom, you might know them as mystic woods, or wolf woods, now it is my wolf kingdom, we won't attack if were not provoked, we don't side in wars, also I am only here to expose my kingdoms meaning to you in person, do not fret I have not killed anyone in this kingdom yet."

I giggle a bit and say, "well anyway, I must be going, can you do a favor for me, can you please tell the other kingdoms, I need another nap, I think I'll do a week this time."

After that we flew home and as I said I went to sleep early.

Sorry readers, this chapter is a short bit that I was able to make in a hurry, I promise that there will definitely be more when my deadline arrives, trust me, I will post 10 chapters on the day I stated before, merry Christmas!