11: school is boring

What silver wears when there's no school^

It been a whole year since we started school, it was super boring, like so boring I almost quit going.

Well me and Sylvia's birthdays were 1 month apart so we had fun celebrating them, today is the day we go to university, since we already finished school, me and Sylvia had passed the entrance exam with flying colors.

We both were going to university to test our smarts, like we actually at doing all the major courses and the work we are doing is so easy.

Well today we are about to leave for school when the guards run up to us and give us both a basket with a cut bunch of kittens, I smile and so does Sylvia as we both live cats, and I ask "what's this for?" They smile and say "today is the anniversary of the day we started working for you!" I smile and say "it sure is." We then tell them "get halo, flare and fawn to look after them." They nodded and we left to university.

For the next year we did the exam courses, the cats grew up nicely they are now big and healthy and mating with each other it was sweet.

After we graduated from university, we had a degree in all the major courses so we could get a job anywhere we liked.

Right now we were heading home, I was now 18, and Sylvia was now 19, in earth terms, I stoped aging when I turned 18, and Sylvia stopped aging last year.

We got back home and I told Sylvia to go change into a nice dress, I then told the servants and guards that I was planning to ******* to Sylvia and that they needed to get everything set up for the *******.

I then went up stairs and in a separate room changed into a beautiful dress.

Once we were both down stairs we kissed each other loving how beautiful we both looked.

Sylvia was wearing a tradition white Japanese dress, her hair was done in the traditional elven style

I was wearing a two price outfit, I had black shoulder short long sleeve top, short blue skirt,my hair was done in the tradition ice queen style

We both looked beautiful, I escorted her to the dining room, we sat down, and the chef brought in dinner, and it was beautiful, we ate silently, and when desert came out, I stood up, I looked her directly in the eye, I then got down on one knee, and said the words that she cried for "Will you Sylvia Leaf marry me and make me the happiest woman in the world?" She cried and said "yes!" I hugged her and put the beautiful ring on her finger.