10: school (again) (LOL)

School uniform^ (without the hat)

The next day I got up and me and Sylvia walked downstairs we had 2 hours until school, so we ate out breakfast that the chefs prepared and then we went and changed for school.

Once we were ready, I went to the backyard and while no one was looking, I flourished it with plants galore.

I then told halo and flare how they'd have to stay here till I got back, and then Sylvia told fawn the same.

For the next 2 hours I helped Sylvia with all the things she has yet to know, and helped her memorize it.

After we did that for 2 hours, we got in the car and waved everyone goodbye as we left.

After a really short drive, I parked the car and we got out. I put a really thin force field around it and left it alone.

We entered the school while getting a few stares from people. I led Sylvia into the school, I walked up to the office lady and said "we are here to take the grading test." She nodded and said "down the hall to the right, the door says headmaster on it go there." I nodded and walked where she told us to.

I came to the headmasters office and knocked, I heard a gruff voice say "come in!" I entered and said "we are here for the grading test." He nodded and said "ok sit down and I'll give the test to you." I nodded and sat down and Sylvia sat on the other side.

The headmaster then placed 2 tests down and we each took one, he then said "begin you have 1 hour." I modded and we began.

It was a pretty simple test after 10 minutes I said "done." He went wide eyed, he grabbed the test and his eyes opened wider if that's even possible.

He said "100%, in 5 minutes!" After another 5 minutes Sylvia too was done, she gave it to him and said "100%, too?" He almost fainted and said "we it would seem you girls are in the level of a university student." I nodded and he said "you will be put in our year 12 class, and you will be given a test for a university student instead of the other average test." I nodded and he said "you both are in the same class and schedule, A12 class, schedule 8." I nodded again and took the schedule he was holding out.

He then gave us the list of things we needed for school and said "your class starts tomorrow." I nodded and we left, we went into town and I showed Sylvia around so that she never got lost.

It was just before dinner, we had lunch in town so we were now driving back to home, after 5 minutes we arrived home, we entered and were greeted with the happy faces of the guards and the maids were just finishing up cleaning, after I parked in the shed, me and Sylvia got out of the car, and went inside.

We sat in the dining room and we all including the guards all ate dinner together, it reminded me of the old times I used to hang out with all the servants in my castle.

After we ate dinner everyone resumed their work, halo and flare ran up stares and were quite happy in their wolf forms, fawn was already sleeping on her chair near the bed, me and Sylvia laid down and fell asleep.

The next morning we had 1 hour until school, so we went downstairs and we had breakfast, we then got ready, after we were all prepared for school we decided to walk to school.

We waved everyone goodbye and headed out, since we were alone walking to school, I used my magic and created out books and things we needed for school.

After a few minutes we arrived at school, we walked in and once again everyone was staring at us, we headed to A12 class. Once we got their we noticed the bell had already gone, I knocked on the door, a beautiful teacher let us in and said "you must be our new students." We nodded and she announced to the class "listen up runts! We have new students." We walked in and I said "hello my name is Silver Heart, this here is Sylvia, she's my girlfriend, anyone lay hands on her they die." I said that while smiling scaring the shit out of most of them, the girls looked more or less relieved.

We took our seats next to each other and we got out books out. The whole lesson was English, out timetable is as shown.

S1: English & Language
S2: Math
S3: History
S4: Music & Arts
S5: Sport
S6: Free Session

It was a very nice timetable and me and Sylvia shared the same one. I then resumed paying attention in class, me and Sylvia already knew this stuff, but since Sylvia struggles to speak easily to the people here, she payed real close attention.

After history it was lunch time, the teacher left and the whole class erupted, the males were all silently checking us out from a distance and the girls were asking us a whole bunch of question.

I noticed that Sylvia was feeling anxious and was about to cry, I stood up scaring everyone and said "can you please NOT ask us a million fucking questions!" Everyone backed off and then me and Sylvia went to the cafeteria for lunch while I calmed her down.

We arrived at the cafeteria and I decided to order Sylvia a salad and sandwich combo, an I took the steak and fries combo, I paid for it and we ate while Sylvia calmed down.

After we finished our lunch I explained to her the terms she didn't understand, and then we went back to class, we had music, and the teacher asked me and Sylvia to sing, Sylvia didn't know how so she played guitar while I sang.

Then for sport we trained, though the others were a little frightened by us training, then for the free session we went to the library and me and Sylvia read all their amazing books.

Then we went home, had dinner and went to sleep having exhausted ourselves.