Little Things

After dropping Casper off at the daycare, Simon and Aaron drove off to the mall again. It was crowded once again, it was a Saturday so it made sense. The first place they headed to was a shop that sold utensils for babies and toddlers. There, they got a few sippy cups with Disney and Pixar characters on them. They found really cute plates and bowls along with small spoons. They headed to another area that sold pacifiers and scented bubble bath bombs.

Next was clothes: overalls, graphic T-shirt's, hats, beanies, headbands and more. They got it all. After that they visited a book store and went into the children's section, Aaron had read most of them since they were all in the playroom but he did manage to find seven that were new. The next place they visited was probably Aaron's favourite: Stuffies!

"There's so many!" Aaron exclaimed, eyes glowing brightly at the sight.

"Pick out as many as you'd like, buy the whole store if you have to." Simon smiled down at him.

"I can't do that! The other kids won't have any stuffies." He pouted.

"Oh wow, you're right. Okay, leave some for the other kids." He nodded and Aaron smiled widely again, skipping over and looking around for whatever caught his eye.

He found so many adorable things. KakaoTalk's Ryan, Pikachu, Hello Kitty, koala plushie, and even the Dango from Clannad was there too.

He traveled a little further in the store and stumbled upon a Monster High section. He wandered mindlessly and ended up bumping into something.

He quickly apologised and looked forward to see a familiar face. "Mister!" She was first to speak up, a bright smile taking over her features.

"Oh! Maxi!" He pointed at her with a smile. It was the little girl he had met at the zoo. The one who had gifted him the cute Hello Kitty Headband.

"What are you doing here, mister?" She asked.

"Getting stuffies." He replied.

"Mister." She giggled. "You're too big to need stuffies."

"You never to big to need stuffies!" He put on a face and folded his arms over his chest.

"Alright then. I came to get Monster High dolls. But I can't choose which one I like best." She looked over at the shelve that had the dolls all lined up.

Aaron looked at them and thought for a while. "That one looks interesting." He pointed at one that had yellow hair and green-like skin.

"Whoa she's my favourite one!" Maxi jumper. "But I already have a Lagoona Blue." She pouted and looked back at the shelve.

"The one with pigtails is cute too." He pointed at the one he had been talking about.

"Max, have you chosen one yet?" They heard a women's voice say.

Aaron turned over to the voice and saw another familiar face walk up to them. "Ms Lexi?" Aaron questioned once she remembered her to be the lady from the day before at the ice cream parlour.

"Oh! Aaron. Wasn't expecting to meet you here." She chuckled and reached her hand out to him. "How you doing?" She asked as she shook his hand.

"I'm good, A-and you?" He became shy all of a sudden. She had such warm hands.

"Pretty okay. What are you doing here?"