Another World

Only five minutes later, he was down on the floor with Aerial's high heels pressing deep on his chest.

"He's not even crying, he must like it." Aerial looked up at the guy that Aaron learned to be called David.

"Maybe he's a masochist. Press harder." He said to her.

"Hey you, you like this don't you? What a disgusting piece of shit." she removed her heel and crouched down. "You're an embarrassment you know that? I'm sure Simon is only keeping you around cause he pities you. After a few weeks, he'll be more than likely get bored and just throw you out. You're nothing special to him or anyone. You need to start knowing your place, hear me little twink?" She kept her eyes on him as she spoke and pulled Aaron's hair once again for him to face her. "Look at me when I'm speaking!" She bellowed, landing a harsh slap on his right cheek.

"Hey Aeri." David called, looking at his cell phone. "Looks like they need you to finish the shoot." He said to her.

"Right." She nodded and turned her head back to Aaron. She stood up and kicked him in the stomach, causing him to bite his lip to keep himself from making any noise.

"What a waste of time." Aerial blew another kick before smirking and walking out of the office with David.

After he heard the door close, he curled up into a ball, still keeping himself from crying. He managed to get up, but every part of his body ached like crap. He grabbed on to the arm of the sofa and sat down to catch his breath.

He found a bathroom and cleaned his face up to get rid of the hand marks that were imprinted on them. Good thing he had worn a dark coloured shirt because none of the blood from the Aerial's heels scratching his chest were showing. The only problem was struggling to walk without limping or groaning from how much his thighs hurt.

Nonetheless, he was able to pass Simon without questions asked as they headed back home around seven in the afternoon.

He immediately dashed to his bedroom, letting Simon know he wasn't too hungry and just need to rest.

He sat down and leaned his back against the bed. He just wanted time to stop so he could scream at the top of his lungs, cry as loud as he can and let his emotions run wild but he knew he couldn't.

That's when his eyes trailed to his closet across from his bed. He stood and slowly made his way, pushing all the clothes away and staring at the mysterious door he had discovered the night before.

He has hesitant, but after a few minutes of contemplation, he just shut his eyes and twisted the doorknob, pushing the door open.

He opened his eyes and they landed on a very strange environment. First of all: lots of stuffed animals! Shelves filled with pretty books and toys and soothing pastel colours covering the entire room, Aaron was lost in how adorable the place looked.

He didn't want to, but he walked in and closed the door, having a better view of the entire place. The carpet was very soft, and once again, so many stuffed animals! The books were all children books, and the small white boxes that were layered on the counters had cute pacifiers, others had bows and hair pieces, and others had all sorts of little accessories. On top of the cupboards, lines of sippy cups and baby bottles were lined up neatly, and did I mention that the room had so many stuffed animals?