Welcome to 'PEACH'

Hey. What's up. Hello.

- Hiatus
- Media
- Plot
- Warnings
- what is Cg/l
- Kick-Off

Welcome to my shitty BL story.

- H I A T U S -

I started this story in November of 2018, published it in February of 2019, and left for over a year and now I'm back.

When I first published it, it was called 'Lemon' and this was the cover

I couldn't find the original image T-T

And Here's the current cover

I changed the title to 'PEACH' and did an original drawing of what I personally pictured the MC to look like

I changed the title to 'PEACH' and did an original drawing of what I personally pictured the MC to look like. I can do one of the love interest too but only if you ask. (Keep in mind that my drawing skills are terrible, especially in digital media. So don't have expectations).

I hope you enjoy the story, I promise I probably won't run away again.

- M E D I A -

Now, in every chapter, I have a song posted in the media section. You don't have to listen to it, I just thought I should add the songs that inspired that particular chapter or the music I was jamming to while writing it.

Most of them are by the singer/songwriter Cavetown aka Robbin. I have a few Korean, Japanese, British and other craps so listen if you want, if not...then don't. I don't control your life decisions...

- S Y N O P S I S -

Being born into a world that seems to resent him in every way possible, Aaron feels he has no reason to continue on living. Until he meets someone who gives him a reason.

- W A R N I N G S -

:: BL/bxb/Yaoi/that homo shit/call it whatever
:: my sad attempt at fluff
:: Dd/lb (daddy Dom/little boy
::  D/s
:: physical, mental and verbal abuse
:: my sad attempt at angst and edginess
:: my even worse attempt at smut
:: gxb/that hetero crap
:: mental disorders
:: attempted suicide

- L  I T T L E  S P A C E -

This one revolves around something called Cg/l.

Now, if you're a tumblr nerd like me, then you probably already know what this is.

What It Is:

[Little Space, or simply known as Cg/l is a lifestyle that involves aspects of D/s
(dominant/submissive). Cg/l itself stands for Caregiver/Little. In a Cg/l relationship, adults are able to regress into the headspace of a child and can act and or talk like a child. In little space, depending on your age, you can do things such as colouring, reading children books, watching cartoons, playing dress up, and many more.

Little space is used by some as a copping mechanism from past events that kept you from having the childhood you wanted, a way to relieve stress for adults who work none stop and need something to calm their nerves, and for others it could be just for fun or they generally just like the idea or are interested in the lifestyle.

It DOES NOT have to, but sometimes, Cg/l tends to be sexual like most D/s relationships. But if you're not into the sexual dynamics of it, no one can force you.

Cg/l is indeed a power exchange. And the most important thing about Cg/l is trust. Littles want to live without any responsibilities and give, Not all, but some power to their Caregivers. In that power exchange situations, doms can write rewards and punishments for their little and such, and enable for them to play out, the little must be okay and comfortable with them.

One thing to remember is that you don't have to have a caregiver to be a little. It would be nice but it is not required.

———-

So, as I've mentioned, this is a story I started over a year ago and I'm back (because I remembered I had it -_-)

Please give me your  opinions. I don't have feelings so I won't be affected (please be nice (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)゚)

Byeeee!!