Alan

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Simon looked back for the fiftieth time that morning.

"I'll be fine. Look you're going to be late for work if you keep this up." Aaron pushed him out the door. "Be safe at work." He bid him goodbye with a small wave and a reassuring smile.

Before the elder could add anything, Aaron shut the door. He didn't understand why Simon was being so protective of him with this guy. How bad could he actually be?

Aaron cleaned up the kitchen after feeding Casper his breakfast and finally got out of his sleepwear. He put on some shorts and a sweatshirt before turning on the television and turning on a random episode of Clannad. He had already watched the entire show a few weeks back but he was bored so he just replayed some of his favourite scenes.

He was so immersed into the show that he ended up watching the entire first and second season all over again. So while he was busy bailing his eyes out at Nagisa's death scene, he didn't notice that someone had been knocking for the past five minutes or so.

When he finally heard, he sprinted out of the comfortable sofa and ran to the entrance, opening the door without looking for who was there. 

Standing before him now was the man that Simon had showed him the night before. "Took you long enough." Alan said with a sigh and walked passed Aaron and into the house.  Alan looked around the place and shook his head. "This fucker never changes, does he?" He made his way further into the house and to the corridors. 

He didn't look mean. He was a few centimetres shorter than Simon and was built like an athlete. Everything was going okay. He hadn't even offered a handshake so there was no need to alarm Simon.

He sat back on the sofa and continued playing the show. "You! Kid! Get over here!" He heard Alan call out.

He rushed over and found him standing inside his bedroom. He seemed to be looking for something. "Y-Yes?" Aaron replied and stood by the door.

"You sleep here right?" Alan asked and Aaron nodded quickly in response. "You wouldn't happen to know a room that looks like a daycare now would you?" He asked.

The mysterious secret playroom? It must've been that. But Aaron wasn't supposed to know about that place so he shook his head in denial. "Come here." He gestured with his fingers.

Hesitantly, Aaron took small steps until he was standing a few inches away. "Are you sure you don't know? The room was connected to this exact bedroom." Alan said, making his way closer to Aaron, closing the gap between them.

"I-I don't. He hasn't showed me anything like that." Aaron shook his head again and was about to take a step back but Alan grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Listen here. I don't want to say things I shouldn't so show me where the fucking room is or this won't end well." His tone was a bit more aggressive now.

"I'm sorry I don't—" he paused when his body was suddenly thrown on the bed and Alan hovered over him, pinning both his hands on the bed.

"You've lived here for a while Okay, he's probably already told you about Delaney then. So is there room in this house that he keeps locked at all times?" Alan wasn't yelling or anything like that, he was just being aggressive. His words came out with so much force and every time he spoke, his grip around Aaron's wrist tightened.

Alan let go of one of Aaron's wrists and held them both with one hand. He reached for Aaron's face and trailed his fingers down the boy's body and stopping at the hem of his shorts. "Are we going do play tough, or am I going to get the information I want?" He pulled the elastic of the shorts and released them, trailing his hand down Aaron's hips.