Epilouge- A Plethora Of Giggles

I've made an instagram called @sippingspiffingtea so... you can follow it for rambling and updates and cutesy stuff I guess?

Thank you for 2k views! I'm so giddy right now :))) I decided to write you guys a bonus chapter because I'm happy .p

THE EPILOGUE
Tao's POV

"Matthias!" I giggle, running around our vibrant garden with a smile full of pure delight and peace.

Suddenly, I'm tackled to the floor; a strong body covering mine.

"Gotcha" Matthias whispers into my ear, before catching my lips in a passionate embrace. I grin into the kiss, gripping his broad shoulders and practically melting with love.

We've been together,
For around four years;
He's remained by my side,
Through the pain and the tears.

At times I still panic,
And loose all control,
But my love will be there,
To catch me when I fall.

I'm lifted up, off of the ground, by stunningly strong arms and pulled into a warm hug.

We sway from side to side, dancing to an imaginary tune.

Things have been peaceful,
These last few days,
This beautiful spring weather;
This calming month of May.

A droplet of rain lands on my face, then several more.

Matthias smiles, and guides me around the garden- dancing in the soft shower of water.

As he twirls me around, I notice a suspicious bump in his back pocket...almost like a box. I go to ask him but I'm dropped into a dip and I loose all of my thoughts- giggling like a teenage schoolgirl.

Overcome with laughter, he looses his footing and we're falling once again, into the slightly wet soil of the grass.

"Thais!" I complain, as he smudges a bit of dirt onto my face. I push him slightly, sending him toppling over; dirtying his shirt.

I scream out in delight when he starts to tickle me, gasps and squeals slipping from my mouth.

The rain falls heavier; our clothes are now drenched.

"Let's go clean up now sweetheart, I wanna take you somewhere tonight" Matthias says sweetly, and gently pecks me on the lips.

I agree and we both stand up,
Picking up a cat and a messy pup;
Plopping them swiftly in the bath
We scrub clean our muddy aftermath.

[...]

"Are you ready?" Matthias calls from downstairs and, giving my outfit a once over, I hesitantly shout back-

"Yeah, I'll be down in a sec!"

I brush stray hairs from my porcelain face and smoothen down my clothes.

My hair has grown considerably over these few years; it reaches just below my chest now. Matthias says that he loves running his hands through the strands and I love the feeling of it too. I've curled it, and left it down, for the night- Matthias wanted me to 'dress up' a bit and I didn't want to disappoint!

I'm wearing a thin, green turtleneck with matching baggy trousers and my trusty heeled black boots. My face is lightly decorated with makeup, a natural look that I love.