i choose you - HanaritsuKrizza

Main Content

Archive of Our Own beta

Log In

Site Navigation

FandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works

Work Search:  tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10

 Skip header

Actions

Comments Share Download

Work Header

Rating:Teen And Up AudiencesArchive Warning:Creator Chose Not To Use Archive WarningsCategory:M/MFandom:僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero AcademiaRelationship:Bakugou Katsuki/Todoroki ShoutoCharacters:Todoroki ShoutoBakugou KatsukiAdditional Tags:todobakuEstablished RelationshipDomesticFluff and HumorBakugou Katsuki Swears A LotLanguage:EnglishSeries:← Previous Work Part 3 of the TodoBaku: "You to me are everything." series Next Work →Stats:Published:2017-05-28Words:2038Chapters:1/1Comments:5Kudos:221Bookmarks:15Hits:3117

i choose you

HanaritsuKrizza

Summary:

"Would you rather turn the heater on, or you get your ass in here and warm me up with your body heat?"

Notes:

I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

Work Text:

“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”

– Carl Jung 

...

"Would you rather turn the heater on, or you get your ass in here and warm me up with your body heat?"

Shouto paused, accidentally dropping the towel he was using to dry his hair. He chanced a glance to where the voice came from to see if he was only sleep-talking or did he really said that?To his surprise, the blond was propped up on his elbow and was sending Shouto a serious look.

He peeked at the alarm clock placed on their bedside table and decided it was still too early. Picking up the towel from earlier, he offered a half-smile to the glaring blond. "Good morning, Katsuki."

The blond furrowed his brows as Shouto walked to their dresser, choosing comfortable clothes to change into. He could definitely feel the gaze that was boring holes on his back but instead of addressing it, he disregarded it.

"Stop fucking pretending you didn't hear my question. I'm waiting for your shitty reply, just so you know," Katsuki scowled, patience evidently running out.

"Right." He unenthusiastically proceeded to the bed and sat beside the blond.

With the flash of excitement that manifested on the blond's face when he saw Shouto approaching him, he immediately felt a pang in his heart for breaking a news that would crush his joy.

"I'm sorry to tell you, love, I have to abstain your request to cuddle. I will be busy for the entire day today."

He watched as the blond's face altered from bright to dark in a bout of only a second. He promptly swatted Shouto's reaching hand away from his face and turned his back on him.

"Who the fuck said I want to cuddle? Get your ass off of here, then, you asshole," he said. His voice became scruffy and although Shouto couldn't see, he could tell that his lover was unquestionably frowning really deep.