Four Kisses And A Confession - HanaritsuKrizza

Main Content

Archive of Our Own beta

Log In

Site Navigation

FandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works

Work Search:  tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson"

 Skip header

Actions

Comments Share Download

Work Header

Rating:Teen And Up AudiencesArchive Warning:Creator Chose Not To Use Archive WarningsCategory:M/MFandom:僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero AcademiaRelationship:Bakugou Katsuki/Todoroki ShoutoCharacters:Todoroki ShoutoBakugou KatsukiAdditional Tags:todobakuSchoolFluffBakugou Katsuki Swears A Lotthe title says it allquirkless auGay gay gay romance is lifeTodobaku is lifeLanguage:EnglishStats:Published:2017-06-11Words:3057Chapters:1/1Comments:12Kudos:397Bookmarks:37Hits:3543

Four Kisses And A Confession

HanaritsuKrizza

Summary:

If the first time was a simple peck, the second time was a legit kiss, and the third time was a make out session, what would the fourth time be?

Notes:

I do not own Boku no Hero Academia.

This fic's concept resembles my other fic posted at ff.net but only slightly. (Lip Locked, a Pandora Hearts fanfiction)

Work Text:

...

It happened for the first time in the locker room right before the P.E. class.

The rest of the 1A boys had finished changing and were leaving one by one when Todoroki found himself getting pinned at the wall of lockers just a few meters from the exit. Apparently, it became a normal sight for their classmates that the two of them would clash at any given opportunity so they only turned a blind eye at the scene.

Bakugou was grabbing a handful of his shirt collar as he looked upwards to meet his gaze and if not for the clear hatred on his eyes, Todoroki would have chuckled at the fact that no matter how hostile the blond would like to appear, he still lacked menace due to their obvious height difference.

Todoroki would proudly admit that their present standpoint was his own doing. Honestly, it was easy. He succeeded on aggravating the blond with only a few words of challenge and a little insult to pitch in. And because of his predictable reactions and calculable counter attacks, Todoroki had learned how to manipulate him.

If he was asked why he was doing this, he would say because it was fun. He was interested with the blond, to say the least, and he wanted to have his attention as much as Bakugou had his.

In Todoroki's eyes, Bakugou Katsuki was a dazzling being. His existence is loud and boisterous but magnificent and beautiful. He always had a one-sided rivalry with Todoroki and was regularly declaring his intentions of claiming the top spot in their class. His overall presence was a bit too rambunctious to his liking and his personality was the complete opposite of his.

However, just like how the positive and negative energy were attracted to each other, Todoroki discovered that he was, in reality, attracted to the blond.

"Alright guys, that's enough for today, you're gonna be late in class," one of their classmate said before stepping out, leaving only the two of them alone.