Jealous - lightning_empress

Main Content

Archive of Our Own beta

Log In

Site Navigation

FandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works

Work Search:  tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit)

 Skip header

Actions

Comments Share Download

Work Header

Rating:General AudiencesArchive Warning:No Archive Warnings ApplyCategory:M/MFandom:僕のヒーローアカデミア | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero AcademiaRelationships:Bakugou Katsuki/Todoroki ShoutoKaminari Denki/Kirishima EijirouCharacters:Bakugou KatsukiTodoroki ShoutoKirishima Eijiroumention of kaminari denkiAdditional Tags:so kirishima and denki are kinda together herejealous!todotdbktodobakuLanguage:EnglishStats:Published:2017-07-13Words:373Chapters:1/1Comments:1Kudos:213Bookmarks:5Hits:2436

Jealous

lightning_empress

Summary:

After a long day of doing hero work Shouto finally went home. Shouto was about to enter his house when he saw the extra pair of shoes by the door. Those weren't Katsuki's, and they certainly weren't his own.

As soon as he stepped inside, the door to Katsuki's room opened. A laughing Katsuki appeared (which was really rare), followed by an equally amused Kirishima. A knot formed in Shouto's chest.

Notes:

Thank you again to @itsclowreedsfault for helping me with some of my mistakes. (Love ya Thais)

Work Text:

After a long day of doing hero work Shouto finally went home. Shouto was about to enter his house when he saw the extra pair of shoes by the door. Those weren't Katsuki's, and they certainly weren't his own.

As soon as he stepped inside, the door to Katsuki's room opened. A laughing Katsuki appeared (which was really rare), followed by an equally amused Kirishima. A knot formed in Shouto's chest.

"Ah, Shouto, you're home!" Katsuki noticed.

"Hey, Todoroki." Kirishima answered. "Sorry for intruding."

Shouto nodded stiffly.

"Shitty hair and I were assigned to defeat this villain," said Katsuki. "I just got home and this guy decided to follow me."

"I see," Shouto replied.

Kirishima checked his watch. "I have to get going, Denki is waiting for me."

"I thought you wanted to stay for dinner?" asked Katsuki.

Kirishima shook his head. "I don't want to impose. Plus, Denki is making dinner." He shivered.

Katsuki smirked. "All right. Be safe."

"Yeah. Thanks for having me." Kirishima replied. He followed a stoic Shouto to the door.

Shouto watched with impatience as the visitor tied his sneakers.

"See you around, Todoroki," said Kirishima.

"Yeah," he responded curtly as he shut the door.

When he returned to the living room, Katsuki was sprawled on the couch, looking at him in anticipation.

"What?" Shouto demanded.

"You okay there?" questioned the man.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You seemed to act cold with Shitty hair," Katsuki smirked.

"It's probably your imagination," Shouto snapped.

"Nope, you were definitely cold. You looked at him like you wanted to kill him on the spot."

"You're imagining things. Besides, I'm tired from saving people."

"Hm, I don't think that's it..." Katsuki drawled.

Shouto raised an eyebrow.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" He smirked.

Shouto nearly choked on his own spit. "Of course not," he defended, face heating.

Katsuki shot up with a triumphant grin. "You are, aren't you."

The other man turned away and mumbled, "Shut up."

"Aw, Shouto, your face is heating up. But just so you know—" Katsuki reached up to touch his boyfriend's cheek, "—you don't have to be jealous of anyone because you'll always be my number one."

Shouto rolled his eyes, though he felt his heart race. "I know."

Actions

↑ Top  Comments (1)

Comments

Arluluke, tetsumine, kadydid,18SunnyDays, 3am_trash, CL9429,chensingdinosaur, lukeysashton,ghXst4510, Lunoctis, noir_shipment,sayitwithwords, Mansae, snakemitsuki,Kintaurus, WalkerLee, Sydd, Tuhagul,RiNi_Ko, Jassyok, XEROIE, annabelle98,Shirohi_Hitomi, LeeRaeni, Yusoma, 3331,GoGoYoloya, MonoMino, kookieato,Sara_Honey, antranash, gehlien,CherryBomb6661, Rodosita_09, Loxaris,Addicted_94, HeichouLevi69,racingshadows, lovewilltellme,theslothatwork, Prickat, Taefaerie, Freecss,Cait369, Cloudberrytaste, fluffy_ninja,kangdaniel, Anne_cchi, cas_septimus,thetownnutcase, and 43 more users as well as 120 guests left kudos on this work!

Post CommentNote:All fields are required. Your email address will not be published.Name:Email:

Comment

4300 characters left

Footer

About the Archive

Site MapDiversity StatementTerms of ServiceDMCA Policy

Contact Us

Report AbuseTechnical Support and Feedback

Development

otwarchive v0.9.220.12Known IssuesGPL by theOTW