•3•✔

Athena stumbled as her best friend lunged at her in a bear hug.

"I missed you" Remi mumbled into her shirt, tears pouring from her eyes.

Athena rolled hers, Remi was always the drama queen.

"I missed you too" she replied, "Come on now the taxi is waiting, I have a lot to catch up on" she added.

Athena loved being a part of Remi's life, Remi was filled with drama and gossip, something that wasn't in her life much.

They walked out of the airport and towards the taxi, dragging Remi's luggages behind them.

"My life is your life and that is why we are both going clubbing tonight. I miss those good old days, mom's no fun." Remi grumbled, picking up her iPhone and typing on it.

Athena's eyes widened, she wasn't expecting that. At her age she had only gone to a club once and promised herself never to go again, too many sweaty drunk people lingered at those places.

As Athena opened her mouth to protest her best friend cut her off, "No but's young lady if you wanna get piece of my drama, you will obey. " Remi sassed.

Athena's demeanor faltered at the threat, she lived off of Remi's drama filled lifestyle.

"Fine just this once" Athena agreed reluctantly.

"Yeah!" Remi yelled.

The taxi man looked in the mirror at them shaking his head.

After an hour Remi finished unpacking and was now rummaging through Athena's closet for the perfect outfit, until she saw the red skimpy dress that she had bought for her friend's birthday the year before.

"This is the one!" Remi exclaimed excitedly.

Athena sighed knowing that she could not argue.

"Go have a shower" Remi ordered.

Athena went to the bathroom
and took a quick bath. When she came out she saw Remi entering her room with a dress and a towel around her.

'She must have just finished showering' she thought.

Remi ushered her over to her mirror and placed a chair in front of it.

"Time for your makeup" She said excitedly.

Remi did Athena's makeup somewhat naturally, a little bit of blush, mascara and dark red lipstick.

Athena then headed to the bathroom to put on her dress.

She looked in the mirror, she looked simply ravishing, she then headed back to her room to see Remi all dressed up.

"You look hot" Remi complimented her.

"You too" Athena said shyly, while blushing at her friend's nice words.

Athena then grabbed her matching clutch, then called for a taxi, they headed down the stairs and out the apartment.

Two minutes later the taxi arrived.

"Club Elixir" Remi said to the driver. He nodded.

So the night begins!