•24•Sebastian•

"Mom?" Diana asked.

"No. Not yours." He stepped in. He looked back at the lady, who couldn't have been more than 40 years old.

"He's right." She replied. "I'm Isabelle. Sebastian's mom."

She looked at Sebastian as if waiting for him to hug her and rejoice.

"I thought you were dead." Was the only thing Sebastian could reply.

She looked at him with the same expression other people had when they came to her funeral.

"Clearly we need to talk." She said. She grabbed a napkin from the bartender and scribbled on it. She handed it to him.

"Call me tomorrow. We'll talk in a-" she looked around the club. "- more peaceful place."

Sebastian gripped the napkin hard. Peaceful? He had been living life thinking that his mom was dead. Now she just shows up again?

"I don't want to talk to you. There is nothing to talk about. Clearly, you didn't want to be a part of my life. I don't either. Not anymore."

He crumpled the napkin and pushed it into his half-empty glass. He could feel Karter's eyes on him. Looking ready to jump in, if Sebastian got into a fight with a random person.

His mom looked at him and gave Diana a few glances as if hoping that she would convince him to be nicer. But Diana was glaring at her too. She looked more pissed than he was.

"There is only one thing I want to know." He said finally.

She raised an eyebrow in question.

"Diana's mom looks like you. Are you cousins? Or twins?"

She paused for a moment. And then laughed.

"You need to be nicer if you want things, Sebastian."

Sebastian ground his teeth. But before he could snap back, Diana stepped in.

"My life has recently been turned upside down. I've been kidnapped twice. I thought you were my mother right now and I was wrong. I have a lot of anger I want to unleash." She glared at Isabelle. "Don't. Piss. Me. Off."

They were almost the same height. Isabelle's heels giving her a few centimetres extra but the way that Diana stared her down made her give in.

Sebastian swore to himself that he would do anything not to get on Diana's bad side.

Isabelle looked at him.

"No. We are not siblings. We are look-alikes." She said finally.

That's all Sebastian wanted to know. He kissed Diana on the cheek lightly and turned around to leave the bar.

He did want to go back to the house, but he didn't want to leave Diana alone, so he waited outside the club. He stood outside trying to ignore the eyes of the women waiting outside on him.

"We could leave if you want to." Karter said walking up to him.

"No. I'm good. I'll wait for Diana." He replied. He hadn't expected Karter to follow him out.

"There is something we could do while we wait for them." Karter started. "There is a man who lives not very far away from here. He used to know my father. And my mother. I need to go talk to him. Now's perfect. Want to come along?"

"What about Diana? If neither of us is here-" Sebastian was cut off.

"Alex is here."

"Well, he was there last time too. That didn't go well did it?"