•4•Sebastian•

"Hello, Viper." His father replied. "Take a seat."

Sebastian moved forward and took a seat in front of his father. He thought of the number of people who had decided their fate on that chair.

More like his father decided their fate for them.

At least 5 people, that Sebastian knew of, were killed in the same chair. His father usually never killed anyone himself. And if he did, that person messed up really bad.

"Tell me Seb." his father started off.

Seb?!

Sebastian's father never called him anything but 'Viper', his gang name. Sebastian was actually surprised that he still remembered his name.

"Do you remember your Mom?" He went on.

Sebastian shook his head. He was told that his mom was killed in a shooting when he was just a year old.

He heard a lot of rumours. And when he turned 12 his father told him the story. His mother's best friend was pregnant. They had decided that if the child was a girl and if she liked boys, then she and Sebastian would get married. Later on, he learnt from someone else that the girl was Diana Shade.

"Sebastian remember how I told you about the girl you were supposed to marry?" His father went on. " Well. She is alive. And she is with The Vixen Devils."

He knows. Crap. Crap. He knows what I've done.

But Sebastian continued to keep a straight face.

"I don't know how they found her." His father continued. Oh, thank God. "But they did."

"Wait. But if she's alive, then I'm supposed to get married to her, right? Not Brianna." Sebastian cut in.

"No. You will be marrying Brianna. Your betrothal to Diana was decided by your mom and hers. And they are both dead. Plus on top of that. Her dad thinks we killed his wife." His father said. "That's why both the gangs haven't gotten along for a while now."

"But did we?" Sebastian asked. " Did we kill her?"

"No. I still haven't figured out who did. But it wasn't me and it wasn't anyone in this gang."

"How can you be sure?"

"Because the person who killed her mom killed yours too."

Sebastian's blood started to boil. The man who killed his mom was free for 17 years. And his father seemed to make no move to try and track down the guy. He'd have to do it on his own once he gets the mafia to himself.

"But it's not your job to track him down." His father said as if reading his mind. " I will do that."

"Well you've done a great job for the past 17 years, haven't you?" Sebastian knew he should shut up and this wouldn't end with anything good. But he couldn't control his anger.

"Watch your tongue, Viper." His father said.

And Sebastian did. The last time he talked back, his father hurt him. But not directly, Andrew had his nose broken. Sebastian ground his teeth.

"Good. Now I want you and Brianna to plan your wedding. You will get married when you turn 20."

Sebastian got out of his chair. "What? I thought you said 25."

"Yes. That was before I found out about Diana being alive. You will get married when you turn twenty. No more questions. You're dismissed."

Sebastian nodded his head once. "Boss."

And then walked out of the room and straight to his room and slammed the door.  He punched the wall as hard as he could. His knuckles started to bleed. He changed into his training clothes and went to the training room. His favourite room in that place. He spent about an hour punching the hell out of his punching bag.

It was the way he had been taking out his anger since the age of 15.

"Hey. I heard the news." A voice spoke behind him.

Brianna.

"I don't want to talk to you right now." Sebastian replied, continuing to punch.

"Sebastian. I understand what you're going through. I am going through the same thing. Our fathers had a deal. We don't have much of a choice. I'm trying to like and get to know you better. I just wish you would too." She explained.

Sebastian stopped punching and tried to catch his breath.

"You're right. I'm sorry." He turned to her. "But can we start that tomorrow? I want to be free today."

"Of course." She replied with a smile.

She turned to leave. At the door, she turned around and said " Andrew was looking for you by the way. Something about being his wingman or something."

Sebastian nodded. She left. He sat down on the ground his elbows holding his knees up looking straight at the wall.

Mom, I wish you were here.

×××

Sebastian sat at the bar staring at the drink in front of him.

Andrew was busy making out with some random guy.

Sebastian was forced to come here. He would have easily preferred to stay and continue punching. But no. He had to 'get out' and 'live life' and the fact that he wasn't even twenty one didn't stop Andrew. "Just two years. It doesn't matter."

Andrew walked up to him after pushing away the guy. He gets bored so easily.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "I've made out with three guys and you still haven't even drunk one drink. And there are so many girls staring at you."

Sebastian looked at where he was looking. A group of girls giggling and staring at him.

Sebastian shook his head.

"Ugh," Andrew said. "Bro, come on. I'm trying to help take your mind of the marriage thing."

"I know. But I don't want those girls." Sebastian said. "I don't want any girl. Not tonight."

Then his eye caught her.

"Except maybe that one." He said looking straight at her.

Sebastian knew he wasn't the only one staring at her. She was beautiful. Just looking at her made him forget all about Brianna and Diana.

He couldn't think of anything but how good she looked in her short red dress.

✘✘✘

||A/N||- Hey guys. Did you like this chapter? I hope you did. Oh and don't forget to comment and vote. Thanks for reading.