Rajak x Shy!reader -Smile More-

Rajak has never experienced love not in all the years that he's lived in, that is until he met you!

You were always made fun of because of your personality and you don't blame the people who disliked you because well.. you barely spoke! But that's how you felt comfortable, you preferred watching from afar and listening.

Speaking of which you were actually looking at a certain someone. You admit he was extremely good looking and mysterious now that you think about it. He always hung around you and your friends but he only ever nodded or talked to Rai or that girl named- what was her name again? Lascrea? I'm not sure I'm pretty sure they're together since they're always together and here I thought I had a chance.

Sighing loudly you look away from him as the bell rings indicating lunch you always bring your own money to buy sweets that the school gives out. Walking ahead of Seira and Regis you rush to buy your ice cream since the school only gives it once a month.

Yup you were correct because by the time you rushed there it was already full, there was your chance of ice cream, you thought in your head. Little did you know a someone noticed your sadness.

(16 minutes later)
Sadly it was time to head back to class. Standing up you felt a hand on your shoulder and it was Rajak. He looked at you and handed you a cup of (ice cream flavor) with sprinkles and a cherry to top it off. "I noticed you get this every month but you couldn't this month so I decided to get you one, I apologize if you didn't want this (y/n)."

You couldn't help but just gawk at him and smile a little. Who would've thought he was this sweet? " I uhh..thank you Rajak! I-I appreciate it, a-and this flavor is perfect t-thanks. He smiled just a tad bit but enough for you to notice. "Forgive me if this is too straight forward but I've noticed this is what humans do when you feel a certain way about someone correct?"

You were confused, what did he mean? Until you felt a pair of lips on your own. It was your first kiss and it was as sweet as ever, Rajak was kissing you and you kissed back. Of course you were surprised but your crush and love of your life was kissing you and holding you so you gave in! After a while you began to slowly kiss back, pulling away leaving you exasperated while he slightly smiled at you. "Smile more, it suites you" he said quietly enough for you to hear. And so you did, you smiled more.

Keep in mind I'm new at this thanks! (: